NBA season 2012

LedZeppfan77

^^ They play again on Feb. 8th in Miami.

Yeah, saw that. I need Atlanta tonight to win a three teamer. Had Utah and Memphis. Utah plus 6. Got Menphis with 5 12/. Cinch. The Clippers are going to decide my fate. They have guys like Green, Bledsoe and Crawford outside of the big boys. when they get Chauncey back they will be even better. i dont count much on Odom or Grant Hill when he is ready. They dont need those two. Jordan is an animal inside. I did not realize Atlanta does not have Joe Johnson. He is with either Cleveland or Sac or somebody? So I am not sure what Atlanta has and am now worried about Golden St at home. The Cippers can make my night. I hope they bring their A game like they did with Memphis and the Lakers and San Anton. They have beaten some of the best. Well the Lakers should get better. But I do not think their bench is good. Still, the starting lineup when Nash returns is great.

Good 1st quarter. A lot more turnovers than I would like to see and the 3 point shooting has been terrible for Miami. Got to tighten up that defense.

Miami's defense has been alot better than the Clippers. The Clippers are not playing as well as I have seen lately. But that was a big block by bledsoe. When they get Billups back they are going to be even better

These late games are a killer. I do not know if I cant stay up for the whole thing and it looks like it may be one of those right to the wire games. The West is so damn tough. Clippers, San Anton, OKC, Memphis and soon the Lakers will be a monster. The East is not as deep. Who can really challenge Miami? How good are these Knicks is probably the big question. I cant believe the 76ers took a step backward? At least until Bynam returns and then will he be effective?

Strange they would send Miami to LA and not have the lakers on the schedule? and Portland and Sac?

I told you this team is for real. They have now beaten the Lakers, which I know at this point is not a big deal, San Antonio in convincing fashion, a big deal, Memphis, a big deal, and Miami. Sure they took a night off vs Cleveland but that happens to all teams. Took them lightly and paid the price. Just wait until they get Chauncey back. Yikes. Him and CP at the point with Bledsoe fresh off the bench. Are you kidding me? Miami has Wade but they do not have this kind of depth. And Jordan is a real force inside to help Blake. Blake has really improved his game, meaning he does not have to slam the ball to score. He can shoot and is just plain nuts. You know what Chris Paul can do. He can take a game over all by himself. Ask memphis.

bth_BlakeGriffin2.jpg?t=1353002657

Wow, Dallas got whacked by Indiana. Didn't see that coming...

I did. Dallas stinks right now. Without Dirk they are doomed. But the one game that is killing me is the fucking T Wolves losing at home to Golden St. I made a four teamer bet for first quarter. Half way home. Need Memphis and Lakers

Check this out. For a $5 bet I have three down and one to go to win $52. You have to pick who will cover the first quarter of the games you pick. I need the Lakers -2 1/2 against Phoenix. Can I start counting my money Strider? Or will stick it up my ass? I know D antoni does not coach until Sunday according to my info. But the Lakers starters are so much better than Phoenix you have to figure they will be up after one quarter big? Dont you think?

The other three I won with are

Detroit

OKC

Memphis all minus either 1 1/2 or 2. Cinch

Archived