NBA season 2012

LedZeppfan77

The betting sites are already taking props on the much anticipated showdown Wed night between Miami Heat and LA Clippers. Both have very tough trap games tonight. Miami at Memphis and the Clippers have Atlanta coming in. Both are possible loss's if they overlook these two teams. I like the Clippers to send the Heat a message on Wed. Get ready for a good game nonetheless Mr Caruthers.

Miami's got two tough games coming up, at Memphis and Houston on Monday. I think the Heat will be ready for both those games & are not overlooking anyone although this coming Wednesday should be a lot of fun Rick.

^_^

Memphis and Houston are good. But not Clippers good and the Heat know it.

Go open a sports account, like at Bet Us my fellow sports fans. Ill help you make some money the next three nights. I will not pretend I can beat them in football, but in baskets and baseball and hockey I do very well. I have been hot as a firecracker in the NBA. You do not need to bet heavy to make money. And its fun. I am not a heavy hitter. Miami today was proof enough of how good a bet can look on paper. There is usually two or three games that are absolutely mind boggling in the NFL each week. Basketball is not like that. Sure it happens, but not as often. I loved the 76ers getting points at Toronto yesterday. 76ers, T Wolves are two teams that have been just great vs the spread over the last couple years. The Clippers too but now Vegas is on to how good they are.

No Phil Jackson, Lakers hire Mike D'Antoni.

http://espn.go.com/l...-angeles-lakers

I am shocked they passed on Phil if he was interested. Shocked.

Anyway, I wonder if this will motivate Phill to coach another team? I know his dream job would be the Knicks who he played for.

Tonights picks by Rick. Philly, Minnesota plus the pts vs Dallas, Denver, Atlanta.

Sounds like phil Jackson is not happy with the Lakers decision and was blindsided. He thought he was Gods gift to the NBA. I still think he would love to have the Knicks job. Now i wonder if he will take any job to prove to the Lakers they screwed up. D'Antoni is a nice guy. I just dont know if he has what it takes. But he has a hell of a lineup compared to any he has ever had.

How about those T wolves baby

Minnesota up 11 on Dallas with 7 minutes left. I saw how bad Dallas looked the other night. T Wolves plus 6 1/2 but I took them straight up twice on money line and pounded them with the points. If they win I have them with Atlanta and Denver just to win. And its paying real nice.

If the NHL does not settle, i will get NBA league pass. Lots off good games. Get ready Mr Carutheres. Your boys are losing at last check in Houston. What are they doing? Tanking until they visit the Clppers?

So this is what I wake up to: Mike D'Antoni is the new Lakers coach...not Phil Jackson.

I'll have to do a lot of reading to catch up on the details, the whys and hows...but I'm sure it came down to money and whether or not Phil physically could endure another season of NBA travel.

Still, D'Antoni does have a good relationship with Nash and apparently Kobe, too. But this isn't the young Nash and Kobe, and D'Antoni has never been known for defense and poor defense is one of the Lakers' problems.

Also there is this: Phil Jackson - 11 Championships; Mike D'Antoni - 0.

If Jackson was truly unavailable, Jerry Sloan would have been a better pick, in my opinion.

So this is what I wake up to: Mike D'Antoni is the new Lakers coach...not Phil Jackson.

I'll have to do a lot of reading to catch up on the details, the whys and hows...but I'm sure it came down to money and whether or not Phil physically could endure another season of NBA travel.

Still, D'Antoni does have a good relationship with Nash and apparently Kobe, too. But this isn't the young Nash and Kobe, and D'Antoni has never been known for defense and poor defense is one of the Lakers' problems.

Also there is this: Phil Jackson - 11 Championships; Mike D'Antoni - 0.

If Jackson was truly unavailable, Jerry Sloan would have been a better pick, in my opinion.

Win or lose their bench could be their undoing If this coach can get their bench to play better they can go far. I would go offenes with Nash, you have to. Nash cant guard anyone but can kill you on the transition game. Dwight down low means teams will have to beat you from the perimiter

Man did Denver fuck me out of alot of money. Bastards. I listened to two cappers that picked them to beat Phoenix who sucks. Put Denver in the suck category too. I knew the 76ers was a tough game. But at least I had Minnesota and Atlanta and had Minnesota flat too. I picked them to beat Dallas. Dallas is shit without Dirk. Even with him they will never beat the Clippers. The Clippers can win the whole damn thing. But I am saying this. THEY WILL WIN THE WEST.

The T Wolves are my darling team. The best damn underdog team in the league getting points. When Love comes back look out. They can get in. I like this team.

Whew, the Heat escaped with their lives last night. Giving up back to back 100+ point games has me a bit concerned, especially going into Wednesday's game with the Clippers. I don't know if the Clips are going to be knocking down open threes like Houston or the Knicks earlier in the season. Should be a good game.

In other news, big test for the Lakers tonight against the Spurs. Don't think D' Antoni will be on the bench for that one which means the Lake Show will have to rely on that Bernie Bickerstaff magic.

Whew, the Heat escaped with their lives last night. Giving up back to back 100+ point games has me a bit concerned, especially going into Wednesday's game with the Clippers. I don't know if the Clips are going to be knocking down open threes like Houston or the Knicks earlier in the season. Should be a good game.

In other news, big test for the Lakers tonight against the Spurs. Don't think D' Antoni will be on the bench for that one which means the Lake Show will have to rely on that Bernie Bickerstaff magic.

We're gonna fuck you up tomorrow!! Just wait and see CP lob the fuckin ball to Blake and SLAM BAM!!!!! Clippers are gonna send a message. Also going with Minnesota to hammer Charlotte and the 76ers to bounce back.

Rick, you keep trying to turn me into a Clippers fan and it ain't going to happen, dig? I'm a Lakers fan for life, thru thick and thin. The Clippers will always be the incompetent interloping carpetbaggers from San Diego.

It would be like you switching from the Orioles to the Yankees...or from the Bills to the Patriots.

Rick, you keep trying to turn me into a Clippers fan and it ain't going to happen, dig? I'm a Lakers fan for life, thru thick and thin. The Clippers will always be the incompetent interloping carpetbaggers from San Diego.

It would be like you switching from the Orioles to the Yankees...or from the Bills to the Patriots.

I think his head just exploded... :)

How bout those Wizards (or as we here in the region call them "Lez Boulez")? hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I am not trying to turn you into a fan at all. I am only stating that rightt now the Clippers are better. my head did not explode EBK. Big game tonight. Miami at the Clippers. Pick game in Vegas. I would say the Clippers are getting plenty of respect based on that alone. Wait until Billups is able to conribute. They are loaded now. Loaded. As for Kobe, I do not think he should have said what he did about preferring Phil Jackson. Alot of people are second guessing Bussy. I say its money. Has to be. Jackson probably wanted the stars like they said

Archived