NBA season 2012

LedZeppfan77

The Heat have done pretty well lately beating up on mediocre competition, now comes a big Christmas Day test against OKC. So far against the top flight teams the Heat have come up short; New York, Memphis, the Clippers, Golden State. Hope the boys will be up for this game.

I thought OKC was playing the Knicks? Must check the schedule. There was a betting proposition for Xmas day on who would score more Durant or Anthony? So I assumed they were playing.

Oklahoma City. ;)

No fucking way Jose. They have no depth like the Clippers. And the Clippers have two more guys coming back. Ha. Do you know who fucking Jordan is? Blake. Chris Paul? Crawford? Bledsoe? Butler? Blake and Jordon on the glass? No answer. Chris fucking Paul. No answer.

Make it 16! But they're due to lose one on the road soon...probably to Utah or Memphis.

Well Utah is at LA I believe? Utah is better on the road than at home. No gimme. Sure they are going to lose a game sooner or later. But the Western finals are going to be Clippers vs OKC. Anyone want to deny that? Sleeper, maybe Golden St. Playing very well and Memphis is playing not so well. The only mystery remains the Lakers. First, they have their work cut out to get in. But I believe the will pull that off. Houston is one player away from being a real contender. Same with the T Wolves. Denver can be good some nights and horrid others. The Clippers are deep. And soon Grant Hill will be back. Where the hell are they going to use him? Man. Loaded.

^^ Well, you can't win every game. Clippers got another tough one tomorrow at Golden State while my Heat have a potential cookie at home against Dallas.

I think Golden St may win. Clippers were flat. And I think Dallas may win because they are in desperate mode. And Dirk is back. Miami has problems with getting motivated alot.

Glad I stayed away from the Dallas/Heat game. Dallas was covering most of game and caved late. Houston and Milwaukee pullled my feet from the flames. I had Houston minus 10 and thought I was toast. And Milwaukee plus 7 1/2. I pulled them both out. Now I need the 76ers to make it a very good night.

Have to stay clear of the Lakers and Clippers tonight. Steven Smith of ESPN I agree with as he says the Clippers are the best show in the NBA and are a legit contender to win it all. Their only concern is the poor free throw shooting of their big men. He says the Lakers are not in the mix. But another guy picks the Lakers tonight and for a good reason. They aer desperate, and the Clippers are playing their third game in four nights. Still, they can put ten men on the court and have the best bench in the NBA. When Hill and Chauncey return, they will be even more of a force. But tonight they may be tired. Its more important to the Lakers for sure

^^^

You really didn't take the Clippers over the Lakers last week Rick? You fool! Lakers are carrion-fodder.

Howard and Gasol now injured for who knows how long. I could see Howard's agent sitting Dwight out the rest of the season so as not to risk further injury and jeopardize his free agency chances. This has all the looks of a one-and-done season for Howard as a Laker.

Of course, tonight the Lakers lose again while the Clippers win.

^^^

You really didn't take the Clippers over the Lakers last week Rick? You fool! Lakers are carrion-fodder.

Howard and Gasol now injured for who knows how long. I could see Howard's agent sitting Dwight out the rest of the season so as not to risk further injury and jeopardize his free agency chances. This has all the looks of a one-and-done season for Howard as a Laker.

Of course, tonight the Lakers lose again while the Clippers win.

But something strange happened in that Lakers game Strider. They came roaring back and almost pulled it off with an undermanned squad. They will win their next few games i say and make a run. I know they have major problems. The Vegas point spreads are not kind to the Lakers these days. If I chose to bet against them I must lay alot of points. Last night they covered. When you bet on sports its not as simple as winninng and losing as I am sure you are aware. The Clippers are monsters. They will not be stopped

Well, the Lakers failed to cover last night, even though they were getting 9 points. Oklahoma beat 'em by 15!

Stick a fork in them...the Lakers are done. They will not make the playoffs. The last 5 #8 seeds in the Western Conference averaged 48 wins. The Lakers have 15 wins. That means they would have to go 33-14 the rest of the season to reach 48 wins.

Impossible? No. Probable? Not bloody likely...not with all the injuries and lack of defense and most teams ahead of them owning the tiebreaker.

Archived