NBA season 2012

LedZeppfan77

Mr Caruthers? Are you out there buddy? Your Heat got whacked tonight and i had Utah on 3 parlays. Its tough to go out there and win after a long western trip. The Clippers went into Memphis and handed them their heads on a platter. Who's gonna stop the Clippers? Tell me Strider!! Tell me anyone. Who's gonna stop CP? Who's gonna stop Blake? Who's gonna stop Crawford? Who's gonna stop Chauncey? Who's gonna stop Jordan? :yay:

The sky was falling just a few days ago in Miami after that loss to Utah. Thumped the Warriors last night & if the Heat take care of the Lakers tonight I wonder what the headlines will be? It's a long season & we haven't even got to the halfway point yet. Miami will be just fine.

The sky was falling just a few days ago in Miami after that loss to Utah. Thumped the Warriors last night & if the Heat take care of the Lakers tonight I wonder what the headlines will be? It's a long season & we haven't even got to the halfway point yet. Miami will be just fine.

The Clippers are the best team. No doubt. Then OKC. I say the Lakers win tonight.

Gasol is due back for tonight's game.

The Lakers new mantra was "The season starts Sunday", meaning this past Sunday...everything before didn't matter or count. From Sunday on we would see the real Lakers.

So far so good. But tonight is the real test to see if the Lakers are contenders or pretenders.

Gasol is due back for tonight's game.

The Lakers new mantra was "The season starts Sunday", meaning this past Sunday...everything before didn't matter or count. From Sunday on we would see the real Lakers.

So far so good. But tonight is the real test to see if the Lakers are contenders or pretenders.

Of course the Heat did play last night in Oakland but will no doubt be up for this one. I like the Lakers tonight

When I was growing up I loved Jerry West and Rick Barry. That 71 Lakers team I really loved. I liked the old Warriors too and also the Balimore Bullets. I wish they had remained the Bullets. Wes Unseld and company had some real good teams. Yeah, they got swept by Lew Alcindor and the Bucks in that final, but who the hell was going to stop Kareem. Earl the Pearl Monroe was a Bullet before he was a Knick. Watch an old clip of the Bullets and those uniforms. I liked them.

Clippers and Blake on and kickin ass again

I have the Knicks and Clippers in the bag on a parlay. I used them with Milwaukee at a pick vs Phoenix like a dunckie. I cant fucking believe I did this. I do have Clips with Lakers. Clippers kicked ass again. No CP or Billiups and they just fucking wreck you. Now I have to sweat and cheer for those fucking Bucks

They were up 10 and are now down 7 . Assholes

Well, we are about to see if the "real" Lakers are going to show up tonight. Hopefully the "real" Heat that thumped the Warriors last night are at Staples Center.

free-throw-smiley-emoticon.gif

Dude it just started. But Yikes. Clippers are the real LA team. Wait til you play my Clippers. Fuck Howard, about time. Give Nash the ball and sit World fucking Peace's sorry ass

Lebron in yo face! But the Heat can't knock down a fucking three! The Lakers are hitting their open shots, grrr....

Fuck that traitor. I needed the Lakers to have the lead after 1 quarter to win a parlay with Knicks to have lead after 1. Lost. But if Milwaukee can hold on I win 4 or 5 parlays!! Up two with two minutes. Small ones. So I wont lose much or win much ether but its just plain fun! :huh:

Archived