NBA season 2012

LedZeppfan77

OK, now that the Heat have won 21 in a row I felt it was time to look at the schedule and see if the mighty Lakers team of 1971 could be caught with their seemingly insurmountable 33 wins in a row. One of the great streaks in all of sports. I see a game 9 games from now should they survive this run on March 31st at San Antonio. Popovich is old enough to remember that great Lakers team and I am sure he will do his best to keep that record intact. Wilt Chamberlain, Jerry West, Gail Goodrich, Jim McMillan, and I could be wrong but I believe Elgin Baylor may have been the 5th man? They were my favorite team in those days. West and Barry my favorite players to this day along with Ernie DiGreggorio of the old Buffalo Braves. No, I just remember, Happy Hairston was the 5th starter on that great Lakers team. But I believe Baylor was still there?

Here is to the Miami Heat getting fucking waxed before they hit 33.

Hating on the Heat, that's okay as long as they keep winning. But like I said before, I don't give a rat's ass about 33, just get into the playoffs & take care of business. Monday's game against Boston will be a big one as well as March 31st against the Spurs.

vil2_basket.gif

Hating on the Heat, that's okay as long as they keep winning. But like I said before, I don't give a rat's ass about 33, just get into the playoffs & take care of business. Monday's game against Boston will be a big one as well as March 31st against the Spurs.

vil2_basket.gif

You care about the 33. It is one of the greatest achievments in sports. Up there with Demaggio's hitting streak and hitting over 400. Its a streak I did not expect to see fall. Ever. It has not fallen yet. The biggest hurdle will come 8 games from now if you get that far, when you go to San Antonio.

The magic number is now 22. Maybe I do care about this streak after all, lol. :P The Clippers are on, let's see if they can smack around the Knicks.

we are gonna fuck ya all up in the playoffs. I say San Antonio will stop you from catching the Lakers 33 game win streak.

I'm here Rick. I've been saying for a few days the Celtics would be a tough out, old or not, Rondo or no Rondo. I don't know the exact numbers but Miami's field goal percentage is terrible & Boston is knocking down a lot of open threes.

And what was with that bullshit technical call on Lebron?!?

I'm here Rick. I've been saying for a few days the Celtics would be a tough out, old or not, Rondo or no Rondo. I don't know the exact numbers but Miami's field goal percentage is terrible & Boston is knocking down a lot of open threes.

And what was with that bullshit technical call on Lebron?!?

:hysterical:

Yeah, where you at Rick?!? Heh, heh, all hail Lebron!!!

23 Baby!!!!

worship.gifLebron-James-Miami-Heat-Jersey.jpg

I am waiting for your boys to visit San Antonio. Ha. If you get that far. Boston always collapses in the 4th quarter. Old. Pierce is old. Wait until they have to play a good western team, like at San Antonio. My boys may not have won 23 in a row. But I think they won 17? They are going to spank your ass's in the finals

Lakers lost...badly. Fortunately, the Knicks upset Utah, so the Lakers remain in the #8 spot. I would rather the Lakers face the Spurs in the first round than OKC.

Talk about picking ones poison. Either will be a force. I actually went with the site I check and they had a concensus pick tonight. They rarely do. IE, they all agree on a team. Its Sacramento plus 9 1/2 at home vs my Clippers. Yes, I bet against the Clippers tonight. I agree 9 1/2 is a lot to give a team on the road that is very familiar with you. And they beat Chicago last week at home by40!!!

Archived