NBA season 2012

LedZeppfan77

Get out the broom, because it's a sweep!!!! smiley-dance013.gif

brooms1.jpg

No surprise there. It gets tougher later on. I took Golden St tonight. I believe Golden st must win tonight to take this series. If they win tonight, Denver will have an uphill battle. Not impossible, but 3-1. I feel Golden St needs to hold serve and win this game.. I like their chances. I must say. Did you ever think you would live to see the day the Lakers would get 11 pts at home in a playoff game?

Well my money says Houston should win today. No Westbrooke. and I think Atlanta will put a scare into Indiana. I do not think they will win the series. But home court is huge here, just like with the Clipper series. Man, I dont even want to think about the Clippers losing a game at home. Its right there for them. they better wake up and kick memphis's ass

I still think OKC has enough juice to put away the Rockets, it's the 2nd round of the playoffs without Westbrook where I think things will get dicey for them, be it against the Clippers or dare I say, Memphis! smiley-confused002.gif

Dont say it. No way. Clippers will pound them at home.

I have to ask, are you rooting for the Rockets to win this series?

Are you kidding? I would love to see it but I know its impossible. No team has ever come back from 3-0 in basketball. Hockey and baseball yes. NEVER NBA. Bulls almost did it and several others tied it. Tonights game is a must for the Clippers. Must win. 5 pt favs in Vegas. I would be shocked if they lost tonight and disappointed in their coach. If they lose its his fault. They have the weapons.

A few of the offseason questions about the Lakers, do they bring back Dwight Howard? Is Mike D' Antoni the long term answer as head coach? How do you feel about it Strider?

I'll answer another time, Paul. I'm still in mourning.

WORST. LAKERS. SEASON. EVER.

Cannot wait to hear Rick's bitching about the refs in tonight's Clipper loss. Same old Clippers. Chris Paul is the only one with heart...the rest are playing like pussies. It's like Charles Barkley said: CP is Michael Jackson and he's playing with a bunch of Titos.

So far Clips have no answer for the tandem of Gasol and Randolph.

Meanwhile, while all the other teams are still flailing away, the 'old' San Antonio Spurs will have at least a week's rest before the start of the next series, be it against Golden State or Denver. Those wiley old Spurs, hehe.

I won't declare the Clippers dead, but they are on life support. Given a choice, I think I'd rather face the Nets in Round 2, still think that series could go 7.

Simply shocking and if they go down that fucktard da negro needs to get whacked

The teams with Bill Russel and Havlicek were great teams.

those were the days when Boston won Championship after Championship.Bill.Russell,John Havlicek,DaveCowens,TommyHeinsohn,JoJo White,Paul Silas to name a few of the Celtics dynasty

Archived