do you have the answers?

slave to zep

hi all. im new to this so please indulge me. does anyone know the answers to these please....are they married, single, dating? where do they live? what kinds of cars? kids names and ages? do they drink, smoke? what brands? any other trivia? this may sound childish/dumb, its just that i often think about these things ( and others ) and wondered if anyone knew.

First of all welcome. It's nice to see that you have so much interest in Zep. You've asked quite a few questions in that one post. I'm afraid that you might not have much luck getting answers in this manner. But there's alot of info on the net and on these forums.

I suggest you look around. And read the posts that interest you. :D

First of all welcome. It's nice to see that you have so much interest in Zep. You've asked quite a few questions in that one post. I'm afraid that you might not have much luck getting answers in this manner. But there's alot of info on the net and on these forums.

I suggest you look around. And read the posts that interest you. :D

well thanks for replying anyway! noeone else has! so you dont know the answers? where else in the forum should i look? thanks

hi all. im new to this so please indulge me. does anyone know the answers to these please....are they married, single, dating? where do they live? what kinds of cars? kids names and ages? do they drink, smoke? what brands? any other trivia? this may sound childish/dumb, its just that i often think about these things ( and others ) and wondered if anyone knew.

I hate to say it but with all due respect, this is why I dislike forums- silly trivialities.

But please....continue.

You wondered what kinds of cars they own? :huh:

Forgive me my bitchiness, but....being new to this, and at the same time wanting to know answers to such private questions....that makes you look like a weirdo at best (and a stalker at worst).

Check out the chest hair thread and Robert, dressed to the left or the right. Those threads make hers seem profound.

thanks steve, now i know why you didnt want to answer my questions here! god i didnt realise how so many people have a holyer than thou attitude. geez i only asked some simple questions for godsake! im a fan but not a muso, ok. i dont want to know what key a song is in etc. just want to try and get a bit of an incite into the human side of my fave guys. im not a stalker or a weirdo thankyou very much! i live in australia and theres next to no information out here....i cant even buy the collectors edition of tsrs dvd in shops, its only for us and euope! so please chill out. peace.

Archived