Its hard to believe it been 32 years since the mighty Led Zeppelin broke up. We all know they did out of respect for John Bonham and his sudden death. They are simply the best band Then,Now and Always.They are as popular today as they were when they first started back in 1968.I have all their albums and cherish everyone of them and all the box sets and can't wait for all the album remaster with never before released tracks according to Jimmy Page who is overseeing the project. I saw Celebration Day in the theatre other than the volume was to low the concert of 2007 at the O2 Arena was awesome. They played For Your Life for the first time in public.Led Zeppelins music will outlive us all and they still have a huge following and that will alway be the case. R.I.P. John Henry Bonham aka Bonzo

led-zeppelin-band-concert.jpgLed-Zeppelin.jpgjohn-bonham.jpg

post-23742-0-44799600-1354931942_thumb.j

“We wish it to be known, that the loss of our dear friend and the deep respect we have for his family, together with the deep sense of undivided harmony felt by ourselves and our manager, have led us to decide that we could not continue as we were.” Led Zeppelin in thier own words regarding the breakup.

Archived