Denwark's Radio 1969

Strider1969

I was watching How the West was Won and my DVD player was messing up, and I figured out how to watch the Denmark Radio 1969 show, amazing show. Communication Breakdown, Dazed and Confused, Babe I'm Gonna Leave You, then How Many More Times. Real short, but in my personal opinion it's the best.

I was watching How the West was Won and my DVD player was messing up, and I figured out how to watch the Denmark Radio 1969 show, amazing show. Communication Breakdown, Dazed and Confused, Babe I'm Gonna Leave You, then How Many More Times. Real short, but in my personal opinion it's the best.

:huh: . Do you mean the Zeppelin DVD? How the west was won is an audio CD. The Denmark show is on the DVD menu for all to see

Yep... I assume Strider was referring to DVD. And I would like to make a correction too...it was aired on BBC televsion on January 2 1990

I think it was also aired by the BBC before that as i had it on VHS video for a long time. I was living in Thailand in 1990 so i know I didn't see it then. Great version of How Many More Times on the show though

• 1 year later...

Archived