Classic Muscle Cars of Yeteryear

ZEPFAN17

Am I missing something about this Volvo P1800?

Everything I've read says it was like 125 horsepower.

Hardly what I'd term a muscle car by any stretch of the imagination.

Not that big of a deal.

Just sayin'.

Not that big of a deal.

Just sayin'.

It had incredible handling and stability characterises, the brakes on it would never get hot, so the car would stop on dime, and it got GREAT gas mileage and it had very nice lines on it; a timeless look. It also had a high end interior which looked mordern. Vehicles from America were really heavy, absolute pigs in the corners, had horrible brakes, and drank a lot of gasoline and really terrible interiors. The Volvo P1800 is a classic.

Not that big of a deal.

Just sayin'.

I agree with you on the fact that there ain't much muscle there! So, a muscle car? Not so much.

I like your taste in cars Charles.

Here is one of my childhood favourites, 1973 Buick Riviera. My Dad had one of these and our whole family loved this car.

The Riviera was one of the sharpest cars back then along with with the Monte Carlo I had a 1975 Monte Carlo it was the balls

chevy-monte%20carlo76.jpg

I like your taste in cars Charles.

Here is one of my childhood favourites, 1973 Buick Riviera. My Dad had one of these and our whole family loved this car.

Awesome.

I had a friend who had one.

Smoke gray with a 455.

not to worry say what you feel Led Zep Girl! Iike your description of the deuce coupe color as piss yellow...

Well, it's actually from the movie 'American Graffiti'. They (Harrison Ford) calls it a piss yellow deuce coupe. It's a great movie about hot rods. You should watch it if you haven't.

Well, it's actually from the movie 'American Graffiti'. They (Harrison Ford) calls it a piss yellow deuce coupe. It's a great movie about hot rods. You should watch it if you haven't.

I have seen American Graffiti a few times great movie

Archived