New here-this is Great!

tomloge

I can't believe I never joined this. Great great site! Zeppelin fan pretty much since day 1. Never did see them, but have many /most of their CDs. Big classic rock fan. Other favorite bands include: Foghat, Savoy Brown, Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, Montrose, Rory Gallager, Robin Trower, ZZ Top. Anyhow, glad to be here.

I can't believe I never joined this. Great great site! Zeppelin fan pretty much since day 1. Never did see them, but have many /most of their CDs. Big classic rock fan. Other favorite bands include: Foghat, Savoy Brown, Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, Montrose, Rory Gallager, Robin Trower, ZZ Top. Anyhow, glad to be here.

glad to have you aboard....are you a guitar player?

glad to have you aboard....are you a guitar player?

Nope, not a guitar player. Just a big music fan in general. With my interest in music, lots of people have asked me that same question. Of course, I wish I was a guitar player, but never really had the time for lessons or learning it.

Nope, not a guitar player. Just a big music fan in general. With my interest in music, lots of people have asked me that same question. Of course, I wish I was a guitar player, but never really had the time for lessons or learning it.

had to ask... when I saw Robin Trower and Rory Gallagher especially, I had to ask......great music all in all....cheers, see ya around the forum

Hey Dude! Welcome to the forum. I love all those same bands, great to see Trower and Montrose on your list, excellent and under-rated guitar players for sure! I have learned about LZ so much here in the past few years. You are going to love it. Check us out in the "live" section, do you collect bootlegs?

I used to collect bootlegs. I have so many CDs my collection is out of control. I've been slowing down a lot lately. Will buy stuff if it's one of my favorites or something I think is outrageous. Have some bootlegs, not many. Used to have a few Zep bootlegs, but can't find them now. Some amazing stuff on them, 30 minute versions of Moby Dick, 20 minutes of No Quarter, etc. Also have a few other bootlegs-Johnny Winter, Foghat, Pink Floyd, Rory Gallager, Savoy Brown

Archived