Got that feeling

poortom

I sure hope you are right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call it sixth sense but i have a feeling something is going to be announced on the Led Zeppelin front real soon, i just have that feeling something is brewing and its going to be big :-)

Call it sixth sense but i have a feeling something is going to be announced on the Led Zeppelin front real soon, i just have that feeling something is brewing and its going to be big :-)

Same here; I saw Robert in Sydney, Australia two nights ago - he kept saying "See you soon", "see you next year".

Coupled with Jimmy's talk on Summer 2013 and all the reunion kerfuffle - I'm freaking out.

Can't help but hope.

wow,you saw him,do you live there? How was the concert?

Same here; I saw Robert in Sydney, Australia two nights ago - he kept saying "See you soon", "see you next year".

Coupled with Jimmy's talk on Summer 2013 and all the reunion kerfuffle - I'm freaking out.

Can't help but hope.

wow,you saw him,do you live there? How was the concert?

It was absolutely amazing omg i think i died listening to him and watching him

it was ridiculosuyl good

and yeah i live in Sydney and I'm so glad that he finally decided to tour down under :)

It was absolutely amazing omg i think i died listening to him and watching him

it was ridiculosuyl good

and yeah i live in Sydney and I'm so glad that he finally decided to tour down under :)

I'm seeing him in Auckland in 9 days! Glad to hear you enjoyed the show, I'm really looking forward to it.

Archived