ally would like to thank everyone

ally

Ally, my Zeppelin brother, I am truly glad you're on the mend. You don't even know how many times your words of wisdom have hit home with me. Plus you always have a kind word. I can get out of hand and, as Super Dave already stated, leave this area for a little while - but you've always said that it is good to go away and collect yourself. I also enjoy your quick wit and stories about the shows you've attended! Peace to you and Mrs. Ally. :)

Had a double fusion lower back surgery. Had some complications with my breathing during and after the surgery which cause high CO2 levels in my blood . After observation, it was determined that I have sleep apenia . Something that I'll have to address once I'm off the narcs as they feel the narcs contributed to my incident . Also, I had to have a second surgery because one of the drain tubes broke when it was being removed. Between that, the original surgery, being monitored for the sleep apenia, and the docs trying to come up with an effective yet safe pain med cocktail, what should have been a 3-4 day stay in hospital, turned out to be a week.

Wow! Hope it all works out for you. :^)

Ally, my Zeppelin brother, I am truly glad you're on the mend. You don't even know how many times your words of wisdom have hit home with me. Plus you always have a kind word. I can get out of hand and, as Super Dave already stated, leave this area for a little while - but you've always said that it is good to go away and collect yourself. I also enjoy your quick wit and stories about the shows you've attended! Peace to you and Mrs. Ally. :)

I'm flattered Walter but, there have been plenty of other people here who have echoed wise words to me as well . I just look at this place as a learned experience and believe me, I've had to do my share of learning :lol:

Mrs Ally and I thank you :)

Wow! Hope it all works out for you. :^)

Thanks redrum :) If I do my part, It will. It's just going to take time and patience. First thing is getting off these narcs and then the rest should slowly fall into place

Thanks again everyone but I think it's time to move on . With that in mind, I'd ask the admin if they'd be so kind as to pull this thread as requested. Thanks in advance

Thanks for keeping us all abreast of your situation, Alistair. Especially for those of us who have been away from the forum and found Deb's original Ally thread gone upon returning.

I am a bit worried about this oxycontin business...it seems to be highly addictive. I hope you don't overdo it.

Good luck and best wishes to you and the Missus.

Thanks for keeping us all abreast of your situation, Alistair. Especially for those of us who have been away from the forum and found Deb's original Ally thread gone upon returning.

I am a bit worried about this oxycontin business...it seems to be highly addictive. I hope you don't overdo it.

Good luck and best wishes to you and the Missus.

Thanks Strider. Just to ease your mind about the oxy, I'm being monitored and cannot renew my script without seeing my surgeon or family doctor first so I'm in good hands when it comes to abusing it. As a pain reliever, there's nothing like it and for people who are in severe chronic pain, it can be their only effective choice. Maybe breaking it up and smoking the stuff makes it better but tbh, it's a shitty high and not one that I could ever find myself being attracted too. It's also cutting into my drinking time. Something I much prefer ;)

Again, I'd like to ask the admin to pull this thread. As a matter of privacy, I'm available via pm to anyone who wishes

Archived