Jimmy will never change :)

Dano59

Dentures (new teeth), less hair, grey hair, pot belly,diminished guitar playing skills/ songwriting/output. Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there have been quite a few changes. albeit, most are just part of getting older. But, if you think '73 Jimmy and today's Jimmy are the same, you are a delusional sycophant. No offense intended. Just food for thought.

Dentures (new teeth), less hair, grey hair, pot belly,diminished guitar playing skills/ songwriting/output. Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there have been quite a few changes. albeit, most are just part of getting older. But, if you think '73 Jimmy and today's Jimmy are the same, you are a delusional sycophant. No offense intended. Just food for thought.

I think what Dano59 was referring to was a very similar face expression, lines around his eyes and just looking happy and comfortable with his life... I don't think he deserves to be described in this way.

I think what Dano59 was referring to was a very similar face expression, lines around his eyes and just looking happy and comfortable with his life... I don't think he deserves to be described in this way.

Yes exactly :P

Archived