2013 NFL Thread

Strider

How can you call pass interference on that third and 20? HOW? The guy did nothing. The announcers even said it was not a penalty. These refs are bought and paid for. Then that stupid bastard Stevie lets them strip the ball. Shit team Atlanta sucks out. They put us in a fucking dome and put us at a disadvantage when its supposed to be a home game . Its not a home game. Its a farce. I am done watching this sport. Pass interference every single fucking time a guy does not catch the football. No defense any more . You are not allowed to play defense. They want the scores to resemble NBA scores.

I'm heading out tonight...no way I'm staying in to watch these two losers from the worst division in the NFL. I saw enough of the pathetic Redskins last Monday night to last a lifetime. What possessed the League to think this game was ready for Prime Time?

Nope, I'm going to see the new Christian Bale movie...not "American Hustle", his other new one, "Out of the Furnace", also set in the northeast U.S. and co-starring Woody Harrelson. Q & A afterwards, followed by "The Fighter".

So Buffalo got screwed, eh? I didn't see the game nor have I seen any of the highlights, so I'll have to wait to see what happened. But I think Atlanta definitely had more of an advantage playing in an indoor dome stadium than Buffalo. Buffalo plays outdoors on grass (ignore obvious joke), Atlanta plays in a dome on artificial turf. So Toronto is more a home game for Atlanta than Buffalo, in my opinion.

Along with the horrible London games (two apparently isn't enough, now the NFL is going to schedule THREE London games!!!), this is another way Goodell is ruining competitive balance and regular season integrity in the NFL.