2013 NFL Thread

Strider

The announcers said it about 5 times during the game... The Bengals did beat them in Foxboro this year..

Tom Brady does it again, with just a little bit of help from the refs... :D

The refs giveth ... The refs taketh away.

The refs screwed New England twice this year.. Still sucks for the Browns..

11/7/2010 Clevland 34 New England 14 (last meeting)

If you're bored tomorrow morning at 10am EST, tune in to the Tony Kornheiser radio show on espn980 to hear some really entertaining radio bemoaning the Taters pathetic performance today. Should be an epic performance by Aldridge!

^^ Thanks. I'm not sure where we are in the playoff hunt, I believe the Ravens hold a tiebreaker over us, but a win is a win...

^^ Thanks. I'm not sure where we are in the playoff hunt, I believe the Ravens hold a tiebreaker over us, but a win is a win...

You must have had a heart attack. I heard Pittsburgh almost pulled off a 5 lateral 79 yd play? Wow

Have you seen the highlights of it yet? I was screaming my head off, luckily the Pittsburgh player stepped out of bounds at about the 13 yard line.

No but I will. I am disgusted Bradford is not playing. I thought he was playing for the Rams. No wonder the line was 6

I agree about the Seahawks at home. If there is any such thing as a "sure thing" you think it would be Seattle at home, but stranger things have happened as far as upsets go.

Btw, do you ever remember a time when tackling seemed so shitty in the NFL. That Taters game alone was an abomination, nobody knows how to wrap up anymore....

I agree about the Seahawks at home. If there is any such thing as a "sure thing" you think it would be Seattle at home, but stranger things have happened as far as upsets go.

Btw, do you ever remember a time when tackling seemed so shitty in the NFL. That Taters game alone was an abomination, nobody knows how to wrap up anymore....

Washington is a disaster. We had KC beat. If we had either of our QB's we had them. Wash got killed. Their D stinks. We have one or two guys that need replacing on the run defense. Alonso is not one of them. I expect that to be our first pick, linebacker, run stopper. The big problems these days are every time there is a pass, the reciever is trying to buy the ref into calling interference. I think that should be embellishment like in hockey and a penalty. Too much of it. And the force out rule that was in place forever, was taken away. Stupid. Also, the kickoff is now out of the game. That is just bad for the game. I mean the return, because they all kick it into the seats from the 35

You know, I said earlier that the refs helped out the Pats, but after seeing the highlights, I have to say they made the right call on that pass interference at the end of the game. The thing I would change is make pass interference either a 10 or 15 yard penalty instead of the spot of the foul. It's just too much sometimes when you have PI 40 or 50 yards down the field & a team gets that call.

What the hell happened to Seattle? :injured:

I thought the Niners were done with 9 minutes left but 'ol Frank hit it big time and Seattle used all their time outs? I don't think the crowd was that loud?

So glad they won though. ^_^

You know, I said earlier that the refs helped out the Pats, but after seeing the highlights, I have to say they made the right call on that pass interference at the end of the game. The thing I would change is make pass interference either a 10 or 15 yard penalty instead of the spot of the foul. It's just too much sometimes when you have PI 40 or 50 yards down the field & a team gets that call.

Its ridiculous. You cannot play defense any more. They just make it too easy for the offense. And they give guys like Belechek all the calls. The shit is rigged for sure. They need to go back to the force out, and that helps the offense but its fair. Bring the kickoff back to the 30. And penalize receivers for trying to swing the refs into throwing a flag. Let them do their job without them trying to get the crowd to lynch them. Just imagine if some of these calls were made in South America, like Colombia. The refs would be wearing a Colombian necktie.

Archived