2013 NFL Thread

Strider

35-10 the Raida's are down in the 2nd freaking quarter!!!! Wow. Bad or what? BAD. BAD TO THE BONE. In your face all you Jack a Billy's picking Jacksonville. How about the RAMS putting it to New Orleans. Another old jinx matchup. The Los Anglels Rams owned them every time they played pretty much. Hope they bury them. Bounty gatin bastards

Wow, you take the Saints out of the dome & they are a completely different team, but there is still a lot of time left in that game.

Depending on what happens tonight, the Pats could drop to the #3 seed in the AFC...

Congrats on your win. Next week its back to reality. lOL. The unfriendly confines of Ralph Wilson stadium and the snow monsters called the Buffalo Bills

^^ As I said before, we took out the Steelers in the snow, so your Bills will be the next victim. I just have to hope the Lions take care of the Ravens tomorrow night & putting my faith in Detroit is always risky business...

Yes that is true about the Lions. I would not totally discount the Bills given the weather and the fact we beat you guys in Florida. Green Bay is proof of why the Bills have been what they have been since Jim Kelly's departure. No QB, no team.

Archived