2013 NFL Thread

Strider

So much for the Dolphins coming for Buffalo; the Miami punter is getting a good workout today. :rolleyes:

Yet my friend says we are stupid. He does not understand you cannot deliberately throw games as a professional. It matters not. If they are smart, they can move forward. A New England win will give me a clean sweep of the bookies

Your Dolphins are still alive, Paul!

Alive and have a home game against the Jets; even if we win that I still think we have to hope Baltimore gets beat because they have the tiebreaker over us.

And I have a funny feeling the NFC Least will come down to that last game between the Eagles and Boys at Jerry-World, depending on whether or not Chicago can take care of business tonight....

It will, the Cowboys have all tie-breakers. They are a perfect 5-0 against the LEast, so win and in - no matter what happens tonight. But with Philly's improved passing attack, allas (no D as Warren Sapp says) will have it's hands full and had better be prepared to hang 6 TD's on them!

If the Lions do not fire that worthless excuse for a head coach then I will assume their owner is still the worst in the league. Look at the talent on that team. Underachieving bitch ass money burners. No, I did not bet those silly little shits today. I had a clean sweep, assuming the Eagles do not blow this lead.

He'll be back. A bigger concern has got to be if Matthew Stafford will ever become an elite quarterback.

Have to agree to a point there Steve, he's got the skills but I can't help but wonder if the stage might be just a tad too high for him. That said, there's a very fine line between winning and losing in today's NFL but if I'm a head coach ,I would love to have the problem of having Matthew Stafford as my #1 quarterback

Watch out Cowboys' defense. After that display last night, Romo and co. might have to put up 60! Romo is having an MRI on his back today - looked like he injured his knee in the 4th quarter yesterday, but the reports are about his back. What a dog fight that game was! No pun intended, Eagles fans....;)

The Cowboys/Eagles game has been moved to Sunday Night. I thought a team couldn't play 2 consecutive Sunday Night games, but oh well....this will be the 3rd straight year the Cowboys have played for the division title and playoff birth on Sunday Night Football - and we all know how the last two have gone! :rolleyes:

^^ If my memory is right, Denver played 2 consecutive Sunday night games earlier this year (Chiefs, Patriots). I can see I did not miss much of a game last night, wow.

And of course, it comes down to the last game of the season for Cowboys fans. More heartache to come or will the Boys come through in the clutch?

Archived