2013 NFL Thread

Strider

Mike Shanahan may be the most overrated coach in football. John Elway and Terrell Davis won him 2 Super Bowls & he's been coasting on that for years, but I'm sure he'll get another job somewhere, whereas a guy like Lovie Smith can't seem to get a job, hmmmm.

And what will be the fate of Jason Garrett in Dallas? And how long before the Lions announce they are looking for a new head coach?

Mike Shanahan may be the most overrated coach in football. John Elway and Terrell Davis won him 2 Super Bowls & he's been coasting on that for years, but I'm sure he'll get another job somewhere, whereas a guy like Lovie Smith can't seem to get a job, hmmmm.

And what will be the fate of Jason Garrett in Dallas? And how long before the Lions announce they are looking for a new head coach?

They fired Shanahan? Ill go see. He had it coming

Cracks me up that the Niners have to play in Green Bay with a 12 and 4 record and the Packers are 8-7 and 1. :blink:

I know, division champs and all that rot. Sounds like there should be a rule change in there somewhere.

I just wonder if you had something like 6 NFC teams and two AFC teams...or vice versa. I do believe the current system is messed up and needs a change. The day may come when an under .500 team goes into the playoffs and wins the SuperBowl. World Champs? Hardly...

I just wonder if you had something like 6 NFC teams and two AFC teams...or vice versa. I do believe the current system is messed up and needs a change. The day may come when an under .500 team goes into the playoffs and wins the SuperBowl. World Champs? Hardly...

Take the top teams as far as record not division,....

You know, I've always thought the NFL playoff system was as close to perfection in sports as you can get, especially coming off last year's postseason, which was to me one of the greatest playoff rounds I've ever seen.

Yes, it does kind of stink that a 12 win team like San Fran has to play on the road, but if they truly are the better team, then they will beat 8 win Green Bay in spite of the conditions. So basically I'm saying no tweaking needs to be done to the playoff format.

Yes, it does kind of stink that a 12 win team like San Fran has to play on the road, but if they truly are the better team, then they will beat 8 win Green Bay in spite of the conditions.

It's going to be one cold ass place to play, that's for sure. Below zero I'm seein'.

There'll be none of this going on. :suntan:

NINERS! :)

Archived