British Soldier beheaded on public street

TypeO

You know Anjin, I try to give you the benefit of the doubt. Maybe you have suffered a TBI, maybe you had a bad childhood, I don't know but I do know I do not like your personal attacks. You don't know me, who do you think you are to post something like that? Just because I can hold more than one thought in my head at a time does not make me a fraud. I truly feel sorry for you, pathetic little man afraid of the bumps in the night.

Like this?

"I bet you were quite the spelling bee champ in school Anjin. Though I am glad your posts are short, stupid comments any longer than your usual would be downright nauseous."

If your treating patients and can't hold more than one thought in your head,stop now.

Back OT,...

^ Hey TypeO, I agree to a point with what you say. Yes, Islam is different and yes I agree it has yet to go through a massive changes as Christianity has and there are several reasons for this. First is culture, those of the muslim faith are predominately from a tribal background, a culture that demands loyalty for it's very survival. This mentality transferred into islam from the very beginnings and became it's very cornerstone. In the few occasions where peaceful, mystical representations of islam have presented itself (sufism), the main body of islam declare them heretical and pulled an auto-du-fe on their asses. They had only isolation for centuries as cold comfort from their more "mainstream" brethren. Christianity, on the other hand was not tribal in origin, quite the contrary as Constantine made it the official state religion in 318 ad, permanently fusing christianity to Roman culture. Further, by the 16th century and with thinkers such as Luther and Calvin leading the charge for reformation, the church became divided which resulted in horrible wars of religion for two hundred years. What crawled out the other side was a christianity of many varieties, none of which controlled an overwhelming majority. By the 19th century we have the Great Awakening and many sects of christianity became very philosophical, forcing the other branches to follow suit and giving us what we have today.

Islam never had this opportunity. The majority I believe are peaceful, however the tribal notion of obedience is always there so the peaceful ones will not or are very reluctant to speak out against the radical minority. I too believe something needs to be done about the radicals, but as thinking, civilized people we must focus on the radicals and encourage the majority to do the same. Yes, radical islam is a very different animal and must be treated as such, but not at the expense of the average person. Simply use the laws currently in place in most countries. You come to America, Britain, or other European countries and abuse your fist amendment privilege by inciting violent dissent, deportation and barred from entering permanently should be the result.

Just my two cents.

Edited by Sagittarius Rising

Like this?

"I bet you were quite the spelling bee champ in school Anjin. Though I am glad your posts are short, stupid comments any longer than your usual would be downright nauseous."

If your treating patients and can't hold more than one thought in your head,stop now.

Back OT,...

That was not a personal attack, that is an accurate observation. One is based on fact, presented evidence, a personal attack is based on nothing, just simple slander.

Understand now??? Maybe you should look that up.

That was not a personal attack, that is an accurate observation. One is based on fact, presented evidence, a personal attack is based on nothing, just simple slander.

Understand now??? Maybe you should look that up.

I understand:

I truly feel sorry for you, pathetic little man afraid of the bumps in the night.

hilarious-photos-47.jpg?w=500&h=265

I understand:

hilarious-photos-47.jpg?w=500&h=265

Got me on that one Anjin, that last quote of mine you posted was pulled directly out of my ass. Who knows, maybe you are not afraid of what goes bump in the night. You may be 6'5". You may indeed be confident and well adjust yet simply get your kicks by inciting others. Either way you are correct, I did not base that quote on fact and apologize.

I feel so dirty now...must take shower.

Got me on that one Anjin, that last quote of mine you posted was pulled directly out of my ass. Who knows, maybe you are not afraid of what goes bump in the night. You may be 6'5". You may indeed be confident and well adjust yet simply get your kicks by inciting others. Either way you are correct, I did not base that quote on fact and apologize.

I feel so dirty now...must take shower.

:friends:

Edited by Anjin-san

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

This "stoning" was provoked.

http://www.loonwatch.com/2012/07/muslims-stoning-christians-in-michigan-not-quite/

Yes, I do hate violence, and throwing things at people is not the way to solve anything.

(counts even for shitty concerts)

I also oppose the fact that people with cut off pigs heads come to tell you that you will burn in hell.

(This wasn't an Ozzy concert)

Edited by reswati

Two wrongs make a right? Got it. How is Sweden these last few days?

Res,those are spring rolls. :threadjacked:

Two wrongs make me wanna poop........

Darn, I would love to send you some Dutch cuisine. As soon as we can transmit food on this board, you'll be the first to munch the muncheables.

fqjC6ED.jpg

Edited by reswati

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

This "stoning" was provoked.

http://www.loonwatch.com/2012/07/muslims-stoning-christians-in-michigan-not-quite/

Yes, I do hate violence, and throwing things at people is not the way to solve anything.

(counts even for shitty concerts)

I also oppose the fact that people with cut off pigs heads come to tell you that you will burn in hell.

(This wasn't an Ozzy concert)

Ooooh, the old "they had it coming" defense.

Provoked isn't the issue.

My original comment stands - if the roles had been reversed, and Muslims were at a Christian-based event provoking with blasphemous symbols, the result would not have been the same.

Muslims are basically more savage in nature, and that's a fact.

Christians would have taken efforts to defuse the encounter - happens a lot.

And the raw, unadulterated truth about the matter is Christians are expected to be more tolerant and passive and forgiving for offenses against them, whereas people generally give Islam a pass, and afford them a Kid-glove treatment that non-Christians are rarely given.

Why does the world so readily defend Islam's savage nature, so quick to show proper respect for them, yet others are chided for not being more tolerant, more open-minded?

Why do we apply different standards and expectations to different religions?

And why do we strive so hard to respect / tolerate the least respectful / least tolerant religion of all?

Quite the paradox.

As far as the situation in Sweden goes:

there have also been unrests in Malmö and Örebrö.

Four out of five juveniles in the Swedish suburbs in unemployed with no future perspectives, the gap between rich and poor grows bigger.

as far as to those who claim the incident was triggered by shooting a muslim:

"The trigger for the riots – police shooting dead a 63-year-old Portuguese man called Lenine Relvas-Martins"

Ooooh, the old "they had it coming" defense.

Provoked isn't the issue.

My original comment stands - if the roles had been reversed, and Muslims were at a Christian-based event provoking with blasphemous symbols, the result would not have been the same.

Muslims are basically more savage in nature, and that's a fact.

Christians would have taken efforts to defuse the encounter - happens a lot.

And the raw, unadulterated truth about the matter is Christians are expected to be more tolerant and passive and forgiving for offenses against them, whereas people generally give Islam a pass, and afford them a Kid-glove treatment that non-Christians are rarely given.

Why does the world so readily defend Islam's savage nature, so quick to show proper respect for them, yet others are chided for not being more tolerant, more open-minded?

Why do we apply different standards and expectations to different religions?

And why do we strive so hard to respect / tolerate the least respectful / least tolerant religion of all?

Quite the paradox.

Disagree with that............look up what Christians did at the premiere of "The Last Temptation Of Christ"

(Molotov coctails)

Since one of our local right wing geezers called Pim Fortuyn got killed more than some hundreds of mosques have been tried to set on fire...........in only a few months.

I also bet if you go into the far south bible belt and thell them there that Christ is a false prophet, they will at least try to lynch you (or at least if a long haired guy like me would do that).

Did you ever go to a Mancester United football match wearing a German Mannschaft shirt, and yelled at the people there that their team sucks ass?

As far as Islamization goes: Were Page and Plant Islamized on their unledded tour?

Did someone throw rocks at them while these technocratic infidels played the Jemma Al Fnaa?

Edited by reswati

Disagree with that............look up what Christians did at the premiere of "The Last Temptation Of Christ"

(Molotov coctails)

Since one of our local right wing geezers called Pim Fortuyn got killed more than some hundreds of mosques have been tried to set on fire...........in only a few months.

I also bet if you go into the far south bible belt and thell them there that Christ is a flase prophet, they will at least try to lynch you (or at least if a long haired guy like me would do that).

Did you ever go to a Mancester United football match wearing a German Mannschaft shirt, and yelled at the people there that their team sucks ass?

As far as Islamization goes: Were Page and Plant Islamized on their unledded tour?

Did someone throw rocks at them while these technocratic infidels played the Jemma Al Fnaa?

Premiere of The Last Temptation of Christ wouldn't be considered a Christian-based event, quite the contrary.

Your only defense of these savages is that you can cite instances where so-called Christians have done something wrong, as well.

That's no defense.

Premiere of The Last Temptation of Christ wouldn't be considered a Christian-based event, quite the contrary.

Your only defense of these savages is that you can cite instances where so-called Christians have done something wrong, as well.

That's no defense.

It were the "christians" who threw the cocktails.

As far as "savages" go...........I love America, but that country was also once invaded by people who came there and "wiped out those savages"

God Bless!

To give you the counter argument you can state that the muslims are doing this right here right now as well..............they had already 1200 years to do that, and still the whole world is not a caliphate. Muslim fail, lol.

(Sorry, nothing personal)

Edited by reswati

As far as the situation in Sweden goes:

there have also been unrests in Malmö and Örebrö.

Four out of five juveniles in the Swedish suburbs in unemployed with no future perspectives, the gap between rich and poor grows bigger.

as far as to those who claim the incident was triggered by shooting a muslim:

"The trigger for the riots – police shooting dead a 63-year-old Portuguese man called Lenine Relvas-Martins"

opps you missed a lot.

So sorry.

You seek refugee status from you shi#hole country,the country you choose does not give you what you want.Let's riot!Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

opps you missed a lot.

So sorry.

You seek refugee status from you shi#hole country,the country you choose does not give you what you want.Let's riot!Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

As far as the people who claimed that the shooting of a "savage muslim waving a machete incited the riots" goes I can only conclude that a lot of people haven't done their homework yet.

But indeed. It's easy to have the post 9/11 trauma scapegoat.

Edited by reswati

As far as the people who claimed that the shooting of a "savage muslim waving a machete incited the riots" goes I can only conclude that a lot of people haven't done their homework yet.

But indeed. It's easy to have the post 9/11 trauma scapegoat.

Which country?

Which country?

Post 225

referring to the situation in Sweden

"as far as to those who claim the incident was triggered by shooting a muslim:

The trigger for the riots – police shooting dead a 63-year-old Portuguese man called Lenine Relvas-Martins"

We can blame it on the leftists now......his name sounds like Lenin.

Edited by reswati

Sweden is known for killing Muslims? Really?

How familiar are you with disarming an assailant?

Didn't claim that Sweden is known for killing muslims............

I was referring to post 146 where it is suggested that the riots were triggered by the shooting of a muslim, especially the last sentence.

"Well, Sweden is burning, and the troubles are believed to have been triggered when police shot and killed a 69-year-old resident in a Stockholm suburb of Rinkeby last week after the main wielded a machete in public.

Rinkeby's immigrant population is made up of mostly East African and Middle Eastern .... Muslims ....

http://www.france24....fth-night-riots

Gun Control is such a mis-nomer.

When any society goes medieval, any sharp object will do".

Edited by reswati

referring to the situation in Sweden

"as far as to those who claim the incident was triggered by shooting a muslim:

The trigger for the riots – police shooting dead a machete weilding 63-year-old Portuguese man called Lenine Relvas-Martins"

Forgive the prejudice of those of us who quickly jump to conclusions, and assume our lives are in peril, when encountering (any Muslim?) weilding a machete.

Edited by The Rover