British Soldier beheaded on public street

TypeO

The soldier's family have agreed to him being named and released family photographs and information.

I guess they didn't initially want him named until they could inform as many family and friends as possible.

The Weather Underground and the Panthers were punters, mere children compared to that famous domestic terrorist group called the KKK. Where was the national outrage for over 100 years of clan activity, the slaughtering of hundreds of thousands of black Americans just for being black. Islam? Those guys wish they had the death numbers the KKK has but yet most have resigned them to the dust bin of history with little more than a "what a shame." With some of the logic (or lack thereof) exhibited on this forum, I think all white, southern men who are affiliated, have been affiliated, or had a family member affiliated at any time in history with the KKK or any other white "pride" group should be rounded up and shipped back to their ancestral lands with American citizenship revoked permanently.

That idea makes about as much sense as blaming all terrorism and all deviant behavior of a minority on ALL muslims.

Yea, the KKK. While I'm not sure they killed in the "hundreds of thousands" they certainly are a murderous evil grouping of extremists thugs. That is a good comparison to radical islamic terrorism. Look, I say "radical islamic terrorism" because they refer to themselves as 'islamic', much like members of KKK called themselves christians.
I never suggested blame on ALL muslims. People need to stop and think here. Hey, when the swedish bikini team starts strapping on bomb thongs I will call out the hot blonde chicks that support radical swedish bikini teams, but I won't condemn all hot blonde chicks in bikinis.
Dig?

One doesn't have to "embrace" anyone else's belief system, do they? Is it unfair to say that when someone slaughters in the name of this particular religion it fits a current pattern that we've seen play out over and over and over again? Talking about the problem is not the problem...

Just because someone claims to kill in the name of Islam doesn't make it so. Did Muslims the world over hold a secret vote and decide these men should kill a British soldier in their name? Did the killers circulate a petition among Britain's Muslim community to garner support for their actions? If not, the killers have no more right to claim they act on behalf of Muslims than I do.

If I stage a sit-in in front of Robert Plant's house and demand he agree to a Led Zeppelin reunion tour, I could claim to be doing it on behalf of all Zep fans. In reality I would be doing it for my own selfish reasons.

P.S. For the record, I have no intention of hassling Mr. Plant or anyone else from Zep.

The Islamification of England and the rest of Europe continues.

This is the attitude which breeds ignorance and hatred, on both sides of the issue.

Just because someone claims to kill in the name of Islam doesn't make it so. Did Muslims the world over hold a secret vote and decide these men should kill a British soldier in their name? Did the killers circulate a petition among Britain's Muslim community to garner support for their actions? If not, the killers have no more right to claim they act on behalf of Muslims than I do.

If I stage a sit-in in front of Robert Plant's house and demand he agree to a Led Zeppelin reunion tour, I could claim to be doing it on behalf of all Zep fans. In reality I would be doing it for my own selfish reasons.

P.S. For the record, I have no intention of hassling Mr. Plant or anyone else from Zep.

:bravo:

Thank you for being a good human being.

And now within the original context:

[9.12] And if they break their oaths after their agreement and (openly) revile your religion, then fight the leaders of unbelief-- surely their oaths are nothing-- so that they may desist.
[9.13] What! will you not fight the people who broke their oaths and aimed at the expulsion of the Apostle, and they attacked you first; do you fear them? But Allah is most deserving that you should fear Him, if you are believers.
[9.14] Fight them, Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace, and assist you against them and heal the hearts of a believing people.

Disgusting racist comment. Reported.

Fuck off.

post-4573-0-16698900-1369336500_thumb.jp

This is the attitude which breeds ignorance and hatred, on both sides of the issue.

How ironic you would equate my comment (free speech) with a public beheading.

The men who killed the British soldier WANT to provoke conflict between British Muslims and the rest of British society. I think it's important to remember this. They don't have any use for British Muslims who justwant to get on with their lives and live in peace with their neighbors. Thus, they don't have any problem with dropping them into the shit in order to further their jihadist fantasies. The worse thing the British government or individual British citizens could do is target innocent British Muslims in retaliation. That would give the killers what they want.

And now within the original context:

[9.12] And if they break their oaths after their agreement and (openly) revile your religion, then fight the leaders of unbelief-- surely their oaths are nothing-- so that they may desist.

[9.13] What! will you not fight the people who broke their oaths and aimed at the expulsion of the Apostle, and they attacked you first; do you fear them? But Allah is most deserving that you should fear Him, if you are believers.

[9.14] Fight them, Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace, and assist you against them and heal the hearts of a believing people.

[3.54] And they planned and Allah (also) planned, and Allah is the best of planners.

Have you read the Bible lately? Particularly the Old Testament. There is some very scary stuff in it like the story of Jezebel to name one example.

Several times along with Koran, Torah,Manifest der Kommunistischen Partei,The Little Red Book,Mein Kampf,The Satanic Bible.What's your point?

Several times along with Koran, Torah,Manifest der Kommunistischen Partei,The Little Red Book,Mein Kampf,The Satanic Bible.What's your point?

My point is that exhortations to the faithful to perform deeds we now consider reprehensible aren't limited to the Koran. They're plenty of them in the Bible as well. I can't speak to other religions' holy books as I haven't read them. What you're trying to do is single out Islam and Muslims as "beyond the pale". That's just wrong and counterproductive on so many levels. However, people like you always need some group to demonize. Today it's the Muslims. Tomorrow it could be Latinos or Maoists.

The men who killed the British soldier WANT to provoke conflict between British Muslims and the rest of British society. I think it's important to remember this. They don't have any use for British Muslims who justwant to get on with their lives and live in peace with their neighbors. Thus, they don't have any problem with dropping them into the shit in order to further their jihadist fantasies. The worse thing the British government or individual British citizens could do is target innocent British Muslims in retaliation. That would give the killers what they want.

Exactly.

These morons only make the situation worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJRX4b8Ocps

My point is that exhortations to the faithful to perform deeds we now consider reprehensible aren't limited to the Koran. They're plenty of them in the Bible as well. I can't speak to other religions' holy books as I haven't read them. What you're trying to do is single out Islam and Muslims as "beyond the pale". That's just wrong and counterproductive on so many levels. However, people like you always need some group to demonize. Today it's the Muslims. Tomorrow it could be Latinos or Maoists.

Did I say that?

Read the Koran and other 'holy books',Google them.

Your cranium should be removed from your anus.

I personally think that most murders/killings/rapes etc are committed by people who wear trousers, hence trousers are the main source of evil.

Globalisation leads to nothing as proven by my bullshit statement.

As far as "Islamisation" goes....it reminds me of something called "Verjudung".

Archived