2013 NFL Predictions Game

DAS

Looking ahead a little bit, Week 12 could be one of those "bloodbath" weeks. A lot of games that could go either way, like Dallas at NY Giants, god knows how that game might shake out...

Who would have thought at the beginning of the season, the Bills would be favored over Atlanta in week 12? Unbelievable how fast things can change.

Still can't believe I picked the Jets, I should know better... :slapface:B

Bills can run the table now. If they had EJ all year they would be a playoff team. Its still possible but I just do not know if they can overcome those close loss's. In any event, I think EJ will be the real deal. Did you see those strikes he threw? Nice to spread Rex Ryan's cheeks. Now I need to spread Belechek's.

Man am I happy we do not have to play Carolina now

Ok, I will wait, just like I will wait for Tampa to get up in the Bills in Week 14 I believe it is.

We have a bye. Coming off a great win and all four of our recievers will be ready for next game. We now have 4 good receivers. Goodwin and Graham have emerged as threats. We have a defense. .Atlanta is next up and its in Canada by the way. Why should I be afraid of a 2-8 Tampa team? Because they beat Miami? We beat Miami once and we will beat them again up here.

Sure. What kind of wager did you have in mind Strider-man. Remember, you are my teacher after all. :bubble:

Hmmm...if Carolina wins I'll send you a New Orleans Zeppelin bootleg. If New England wins, I'll leave it to your discretion what you want to send...maybe a tasty New Orleans food or beverage?

Must hope Carolina's D plays like they did vs the 49ers. They are home and hot. But we all know NE put up 55 on Pittsburgh. I did not see any of that game so I do not know if they did it mostly on the ground or in the air?

Patriots had 610 total yards of offense vs. Pittsburgh...197 yds and 3 TDs on the ground and 413 and 4 via Brady...and zero INTs.

That was a crucial difference as Pittsburgh had three turnovers including two INTs by Roethlisberger.

Patriots had 610 total yards of offense vs. Pittsburgh...197 yds and 3 TDs on the ground and 413 and 4 via Brady...and zero INTs.

That was a crucial difference as Pittsburgh had three turnovers including two INTs by Roethlisberger.

Thanks for that. I guess it was a rare no show by Pittsburgh's defense. I need Carolina big time in this game. I need them to win by 3. At least. I still like their chances because I do not see New England stopping them. I know New England will score too.

Week 12 schedule:

New Orleans at Atlanta

Pittsburgh at Cleveland
Tampa Bay at Detroit
Minnesota at Green Bay
San Diego at Kansas City
Chicago at St. Louis
Carolina at Miami
NY Jets at Baltimore
Jacksonville at Houston
Tennessee at Oakland
Indianapolis at Arizona