jabe: 101-61

jb126: 100-62

Walter: 98-64

paul carruthers: 97-65

LedZeppfan77: 91-71

DAS: 61-45

pottedplant: 35-20

Where did DAS go?

Week 12 Picks I have got to change this. I still left out the Rams/Bears pick and have one game too many :hysterical: I am going to start over and see if I can get it right.

New Orleans

Baltimore

Pittsburgh

Detroit

Minnesota

Jacksonville

Kansas City

Miami

St. Louis

Indianapolis

Tennessee

Giants

Patriots (coin toss)

San Francisco

Well, I guess it's time to make up a little ground. Picks made under the influence of adult beverages. Paul, I may revise a pick or two prior to Sunday, if a clearer head prevails...

New Orleans

Cleveland

Detroit

Green Bay

KC

St. Louey

Cam

Baltimore

Houston

Oakland

Arizona

Eli's

New England

San Francisco

I have a feeling about Week 12 & it's not good, but I don't think it will start tonight. I say dem Saints smoke the Falcons...

The only reservation I have with that call is that the Saints are coming off two emotional victories the last two weeks - against the Cowboys (Rob Ryan's revenge game) and the 49'ers - plus they are playing a divisional rival away from the friendly confines of the Superdome. This could mean a team that comes out flat and allows the crowd to be a factor in helping the underdog, Atlanta. I will pick New Orleans, also, but I have a suspicion about this not being as easy of a game as it would appear.

Week 12 Picks I have got to change this. I still left out the Rams/Bears pick and have one game too many :hysterical: I am going to start over and see if I can get it right.

New Orleans

Baltimore

Pittsburgh

Detroit

Minnesota

Jacksonville

Kansas City

Miami

St. Louis

Indianapolis

Tennessee

Giants

Patriots (coin toss)

San Francisco

Good going. And I commend you for having the guts to take Jacksonville. I was going to take them but did not have the guts straight up. But Houston has alot of in house fighting going on. They are a mess. I bet Jacksonville for real money plus 9 1/2. That is the line if you can believe it. Ill take the points. And you can take that Rams pick to the bank

Well, I hope you are right Rick. I just like Jacksonville and they have a line of 9 1/2? Good Golly. I hope the Rams do as well as you think they will.

It will be an exciting week of football, starting tonight!!

I think Brady and the Pats will do Denver in. It was a coin toss for me...and I'm glad the Pats came up heads.

Well, I hope you are right Rick. I just like Jacksonville and they have a line of 9 1/2? Good Golly. I hope the Rams do as well as you think they will.

It will be an exciting week of football, starting tonight!!

I think Brady and the Pats will do Denver in. It was a coin toss for me...and I'm glad the Pats came up heads.

Well my Bills do not play so its ho hum for me.

Archived