2013 NFL Predictions Game

DAS

Jabe, we won our Cleveland pick. :wizard: I am 7-4 going into tonight.

Hurricanes,on me at Pat O'Briens, next time I'm in NOLA if you're game, potted!

Or a Muffaletta at Cafe Maspero with sweet tea!

Good pickin', potted!

I hate football. :rolleyes:

I hate being a Bills fan. They had the chance to ice them on the 1 yd line and they throw it right to them and they return it 100 yds for a TD and that is it. Cannot win with a third string QB. This year we have taken big steps but too many injuries too think playoffs. I think next year is our year.

8-3 going into tonight

ps Can you believe that Raiders game? WTF? Philly?

Week 10 schedule:

Washington at Minnesota
Seattle at Atlanta
Detroit at Chicago
Philadelphia at Green Bay
Jacksonville at Tennessee
St. Louis at Indianapolis
Oakland at NY Giants
Buffalo at Pittsburgh
Cincinnati at Baltimore
Carolina at San Francisco
Houston at Arizona
Denver at San Diego
Dallas at New Orleans

Miami at Tampa Bay

Washington (Another Thursday night stinker perhaps? Could this be the continuation of a Redskins hot streak & a possible threat to the Cowboys?)
Seattle (I know the Hawks are not as good on the road, but Atlanta looks like pure shit right now)
Chicago (A tough one to call, but Jay Cutler is supposed to be back for this one so I'm rolling with the home team)
Philadelphia (Just heard Aaron Rodgers can't go for at least a couple of weeks)
Tennessee (Can the Jags pull the upset?)
Indianapolis
NY Giants (If Nick Foles can pass for 7 TDs vs. Da Raidas' what will Eli do to that secondary?)
Pittsburgh (sorry Rick, got to roll with the Steelers on this one)
Cincinnati
San Francisco (It's back to reality for the Panthers this week, this ain't Atlanta or Tampa Bay)
Arizona
Denver
New Orleans (The game of the week perhaps? Wonder if it will be another high scoring shootout ala the Boys/Broncos game?)
Miami (Hoo-boy, what a stinker this should be. If the Dolphins lose this, they should be contracted from the league)

Washington (Another Thursday night stinker perhaps? Could this be the continuation of a Redskins hot streak & a possible threat to the Cowboys?)
Seattle (I know the Hawks are not as good on the road, but Atlanta looks like pure shit right now)
Chicago (A tough one to call, but Jay Cutler is supposed to be back for this one so I'm rolling with the home team)
Green Bay (I reserve the right to change this pick just in case Aaron Rodgers can't go)
Tennessee (Can the Jags pull the upset?)
Indianapolis
NY Giants (If Nick Foles can pass for 7 TDs vs. Da Raidas' what will Eli do to that secondary?)
Pittsburgh (sorry Rick, got to roll with the Steelers on this one)
Cincinnati
San Francisco (It's back to reality for the Panthers this week, this ain't Atlanta or Tampa Bay)
Arizona
Denver
New Orleans (The game of the week perhaps? Wonder if it will be another high scoring shootout ala the Boys/Broncos game?)
Miami (Hoo-boy, what a stinker this should be. If the Dolphins lose this, they should be contracted from the league)

Paul, you are very brave to pick so early in the week. I have to look up standing, stats on Qbs and receivers, etc., and think about it for a few days. When I can't decide, I just do a coin toss.

Archived