ZEPPTEMBER. From ZISH.

ZISH

According to Peter Makowski on facebook and Cookie repeated on his twitter page, that there will be new On This Days coming from Jimmy's site. That is the best news I have heard so far from this Zeptember so the quiet maybe almost over. :D

https://twitter.com/LedZepNews/status/376762608642043904

Awesome news, Aen! :hurrah:

Happy Zeptember, indeed!

I really miss the excitement of getting a "new" ON THIS DAY!

Your right, I forgot about the Dior commercial with WWL! It's still early in September now though, and we could very well still hear something anytime before the end of this month. Meanwhile I will start by playing John Bonham drum solos from different years on my home stereo. (edited)

Hi lulz2. Seen the DIor ad, very good. The various Bonham solo's is also a ery good idea. ZISH.

Hi lulz2. Seen the DIor ad, very good. The various Bonham solo's is also a ery good idea. ZISH.

Your right, I forgot about the Dior commercial with WWL! It's still early in September now though, and we could very well still hear something anytime before the end of this month. Meanwhile I will start by playing John Bonham drum solos from different years on my home stereo. (edited)

Hi lulz2. Seen the Dior ad, it's very good. The Boham solo's, is also a very good idea. ZISH.

I figured out that the 21st was when they anncouncouned Celebration Day last year, by the first press confrence. I too am hoping the same.

Hey aen27.

Hopefully something will be announced soon, for next year, using Jason once again. As for the Christians waiting for the second coming, this will be the equivalent, for all Zeppelin worshipers.

ZISH.

Happy Zepptember all!!!!! Celebrated yesterday by listening to "In My Time of Dying" full throttle on the home stereo.....it wrapped around me and encapsulated me and brought me to 'church'. Happy Zepptember indeed!!!!!! :D

Yeah justawomen.

Nice choice of song to draw you in.

ZISH.

Happy Zepptember everyone. We did get one thing, the Dior commercial with WWL. No box set info though. Very disappointing. I am going to celebrate by listening to Presence and Zeppelin 1.

Hi pottedplant.

Hope you enjoyed your celebration of 'Presence & Zep 1'.

ZISH.

ZISH,

So lovely to see you back here. You were so well liked by members that we hope you'll hang around for a while.

Hi kenog.

So lovely to be back and so kind of you to write what you have.

Good luck & health.

ZISH.

ZISH,

So lovely to see you back here. You were so well liked by members that we hope you'll hang around for a while.

Hi Kenog. It's lovely to be back. It's very kind of you to say that members liked my stuff. I will have to dig deep.

ZISH.

Thanks so much ZISH. I did (do) enjoy Zep1 and Presence. My most excellent wish would be to have an announcement on the new Box Sets.

It will come but it's just having to wait. When it does, it will be well worth that wait.

ZISH.

I hope it will be about boxsets, Jimmy's own stuff and new On This Day entries. :)

I also know the it will be worth the wait. ;)

I have a feeling that Jimmy will at least bring out some of his own material. A great musician never stops producing magic. I would think even if they wanted to stop, they couldn't, it is within them.

ZISH.

I have a feeling that Jimmy will at least bring out some of his own material. A great musician never stops producing magic. I would think even if they wanted to stop, they couldn't, it is within them.

ZISH.

That's true. I also think he will.

Archived