ZEPPTEMBER. From ZISH.

ZISH

Well I guess this is the place to wish everyone a happy Zepptember.

How will you celebrate?

I am going camping next weekend and think I will take Celebration Day with me and play it. We have a small screen tv set up in our little trailer that can be swung outside of the door so we can sit outside and watch videos with our camping buddies.

How will you celebrate?

I am going camping next weekend and think I will take Celebration Day with me and play it. We have a small screen tv set up in our little trailer that can be swung outside of the door so we can sit outside and watch videos with our camping buddies.

That sounds just ideal ledzepfvi.

Great to have you back on the forum Zish!

It's very nice to be back and very nice of you to say so Cookie0024.

Hi Zish!!! :wave:

Sooooo happy to see you back, HAPPY ZEPPTEMBER indeed!!! :D

Hi Bayougal65. Thank yo so much for the kind words and 'Wavy Hand'. Im Ssssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooo happy, your SSSSSSSSSssoooooooooo happy.

Happy ZEPPTEMBER.

How will you celebrate?

HAPPY ZEPPTEMBER TO YOU ledzepfvr. That sounds perfect, hope you had fun.

To me, Zepptember has generally been a time when we would hear something from someone in the camp about something(project, tour announcement) that is in the spirit of Led Zeppelin. Last year we didn't hear anything from any of the original members which was a first, except Jason Bonham keeping Zepptember alive last year by making a tour announcement I think, which was cool and timely. So far this Zepptember is looking totally eventless, this one may be the first that nothing will happen. But its been a long time, and I am not expecting anything. Maybe we will get an update on Page's work with the Zep stuff soon. But in the spirit of Zepptember, I will be cranking Zeppelin on my home stereo. Happy Zepptember everyone.

Your right, I forgot about the Dior commercial with WWL! It's still early in September now though, and we could very well still hear something anytime before the end of this month. Meanwhile I will start by playing John Bonham drum solos from different years on my home stereo. (edited)

Happy Zepptember everyone. We did get one thing, the Dior commercial with WWL. No box set info though. Very disappointing. I am going to celebrate by listening to Presence and Zeppelin 1.

To me, Zepptember has generally been a time when we would hear something from someone in the camp about something(project, tour announcement) that is in the spirit of Led Zeppelin. Last year we didn't hear anything from any of the original members which was a first, except Jason Bonham keeping Zepptember alive last year by making a tour announcement I think, which was cool and timely. So far this Zepptember is looking totally eventless, this one may be the first that nothing will happen. But its been a long time, and I am not expecting anything. Maybe we will get an update on Page's work with the Zep stuff soon. But in the spirit of Zepptember, I will be cranking Zeppelin on my home stereo. Happy Zepptember everyone.

I figured out that the 21st was when they anncouncouned Celebration Day last year, by the first press confrence. I too am hoping the same.

Archived