zarrebel

;) Hi Guys, I'm a new member.Just registered today. My name is Gordon and I hail from "Geordieland". I have been a Led Zepp fanatic from day one. I was lucky enough to see the guys at Newcastle city hall on the first AMAZIN tour,and I have been privileged to see them live on 3 other occasions since...There is no other band on the face of the earth the that comes anywhere near them on stage...Even their albums dont do them justice..After the success of the revival concert surely they MUST get together for a World tour (please god). Anyway thats enough ramblin for now..Happy crimbo to youse all. :D

Hi Gordon...well, I'm envious already ;) ..you saw them in Newcastle all those years ago, that must've been amazing. To see Robert in his prime..tight trews an all..for me, that would've been heaven!! (Betcha thinking.. :rolleyes: ) Please to "meet" you and see ya around the forum.

Welcom Gordon. Hope all is well in Geordieland. I wonder what the weather is like. Congrats on seeing the mighty Zep. I only had the chance to see Plant play in New York. You will find a lot of like minded people here. Glad to have you aboard.

Archived