Happy Anniversary!

Michael678

i love this album, and i disagree with the assumption that many have that four sticks is a "weak " song. i bloody love it, have since the very first listen in, i think , about 1974ish when i was 12. i always felt it was "other-worldly" sounding, and i fell in love with it and the whole album.

i love this album, and i disagree with the assumption that many have that four sticks is a "weak " song. i bloody love it, have since the very first listen in, i think , about 1974ish when i was 12. i always felt it was "other-worldly" sounding, and i fell in love with it and the whole album.

The song that I did think was different was Rock and Roll, maybe because I first heard it on the TSRTS album.

I totally agree. The song is very special and ethereal. If I had to give up one song on the album it would be Black Dog, although it was my favorite back in the day.

I remember as a teenager trippin' on acid (I was never accused of being a smart teen) and putting the needle down on side 2. I remember freaking out while listening to Four Sticks at the end when Plant moans to close out the track. To this day, I still think of that moment when I listen to Four Sticks. Far from being a weak tune.

Archived