2014 Baseball Thread

jb126

LOL. Well, are there any believers here now? I am about to write a dick head sports talk show host that picked Detroit in 4. Rub his nose in this.

Doncha' know that ALL of the sportswriters know EVERYTHING?? :)

Ole, Ole, sorry for stealing your line Rick... ;)

Quite all right. I am assuming they will be out for blood tomorrow. Chen has to be on. But I think we can get to Verlander far quicker than Sherzer. I like our matchup vs Price the best believe it or not. We know him well.

Spoke too soon....tied @ 1 after 3.

2-2 Walter. i have a 4 game streak alive and only need the Angels to win this contest. I had so much on Baltimore I did not want to jinx them. But I will admit I thought Anaheim was a stone cold lock tonight and here is whey. KC is likely a young team still celebrating the huge win the other night and have to travel two thousand miles and play two days later without Shields available vs one of the top teams in the AL. Record wise, THE top team. And lastly, the MLB network today said KC was making a huge mistake going with Vargas who has given up 18 runs in last 8 innings pitched. So when are these damned Angels going to wake up? I suspect they will at some point. They like KC have a good pen so I will be very very surprised if they do not win this game.

I may see a UFO sighting before a Bongman

Btw, what are the odds Kershaw gets his ass lit up tomorrow? Wouldn't shock me at all if that happened... people keep throwing out the name Koufax in comparison to Kershaw, but I think Clayton has a long ways to go before he can compare to Sandy (imo)...

Ill pick up $120 if the Dodgers and Kershaw win tomorrow. Have them with the O's and Giants, both winners from today and last night. Did you just see that little fucker rob my ass on that catch? Fuck me hard

When are the Angels going to break through?

Archived