GREAT WHITE

geekfreak

just in case there is a topic, sorry. I`ve been a fan of Great White for many years I cannot remember when I first heard them. where in my local record store Our Price, as I walked in to look around to find a new sound... ha ha ha, playin` was then un- know to me GW the track Face The Day. I asked what the bands name was I was passed the cover to the debut album by GW. hearing the raw bluesy rock `n` roll I was hooked buyin` the album I`ve followed them for that day on.

Jack is a great vocalist wow is there any one else out there whom is a fan.

Not to be an assh*le but Great White was probably the worst live show I've ever been to. The vocalist had some problems with his voice and he kept smoking instead of drinking water. Their guitar rig had a lot of technical issues. It made the show feel like a warm up when it was actually one of the last dates of the tour.

They were terrible.

I've never seen them live, but I have a live CD of theirs called "Stage". It's really good too. Of course, the only reason I got it was because it was only $1.00. But still a good CD.

I have never owned a Great White album, nor have I purchased a single by them either. Never seen them live. I do remember they did a cover version of some Mott The Hoople Songs, but I'm no expert on the matter -the only Mott song I ever really enjoyed which to my mind was a great song was One of the Boys. This is bad for me to say, but it seems that when Whitesnake took off in the late 70's and early 80's there was a bunch of bands that wanted to be called White this or White that, should have been a band called Charles J. White!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!. good band is it CJW. I`ve seen them in the `80`ish, I do have few albums by Great White, they where called the next Led Zeppelin . . . ha ha ha ha. . .

Seen them a few times in high school, during thier peak. I found Dread Zeppelin a better act to be honest. And after the Station Fire, I think they came off as very distasteful. I flip the channel every time they come on

Archived