Video Game Trailer Worth Watching

Dante_Cubit

Here's a commercial for a new sci-fi-based video game called "Destiny" that is just being released. I saw this commercial on TV over the weekend, and it is of particular interest to the people here even if you don't like video games. I have no interest in buying it, but it sure got me pumped up.

I’m embarrassed to admit this, but I don’t play video games, at all, not even once in a while. I never really got what so many others loved about it. I will say this that game looks cool with that as a soundtrack mixed in it.

I'm not embarrassed at all to admit that I don't play video games. Give me the great outdoors or a good book, a glass of wine and music on the stereo any day of the week over video games.

I saw this commercial during Monday Night Football and also the Dior Homme perfume one with that "Twilight" twerp. So, if you're keeping score...that's one commercial featuring "Immigrant Song" and one using "Whole Lotta Love" in the span of a half hour on Monday night.

Note to commercial directors: How about using "Carouselambra" or "Achilles Last Stand" or "In the Light" or "Hot Dog" for a change?

I’m embarrassed to admit this, but I don’t play video games, at all, not even once in a while. I never really got what so many others loved about it. I will say this that game looks cool with that as a soundtrack mixed in it.

I'm not embarrassed at all to admit that I don't play video games. Give me the great outdoors or a good book, a glass of wine and music on the stereo any day of the week over video games.

I saw this commercial during Monday Night Football and also the Dior Homme perfume one with that "Twilight" twerp. So, if you're keeping score...that's one commercial featuring "Immigrant Song" and one using "Whole Lotta Love" in the span of a half hour on Monday night.

Note to commercial directors: How about using "Carouselambra" or "Achilles Last Stand" or "In the Light" or "Hot Dog" for a change?

You old Fuddy-Duddys. :P:lol: Try Grand Theft Auto, those games are a blast! And to stay on theme, there was a Robert Plant song in GTA V!

I play GTA with another member here on xbox live, whenever he gets in my car I torture him with West Coast Classics or the pop channel :P

I like most of the songs on West Coast Classics, but my favorite is "Wouldn't want to Be Like You"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfeRJ4JBEHc

Good choice, plays during a pivotol scene. ;) And of course there's this:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived