What (Non-Led Zeppelin) Live Show or Song Are You Listening To At This Moment?

While Led Zeppelin was slaying the LA Forum in 1977, Aerosmith was rocking the Houston Summit. I have not thought about Aerosmith much since John Kalodner and Desmond Child ruined the band but this video came up during a youtube session today. Apparently it is only available for a week. This is the Aerosmith I remember...in all their druggy drunk ragtag grimy glory. American rock n roll with funky swagger. Although Joe Perry seems off his game here.. Another gem from the in-house closed circuit cameras at the Houston Summit. The same system that has given us live footage of the Who, Prince, AC/DC, P-Funk and others from the 1970s and 1980s. I know there are some who keep insisting that video tapes from Led Zeppelin's show at the Houston Summit in 1977 exist, but every reputable source who was at the concert, starting with this forum's The Rover, says emphatically that the Summit's in-house camera system was not used for Led Zeppelin's concert.