Do you think Led Zep will tour again?

Floyd & Zep

121 members have voted

1. 1. Will Zep tour again?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Will Zep go back to the studio to record new material?

• Yes
    • No

I think "The new Zep" with Miles Kennedy will join Aerosmith on tour. I think they will eventually record if they are already not doing it, and that Steven Tyler will make a guest appearance on the new disc. I think both bands will jam on some Zep material together through-out this Mega-Tour!

that's a damn shame :angry:

that's a damn shame :angry:

Why would this be a damn shame? I don't think Plant is into this and as much as I wish he was into it I'm just trying to put 2 and 2 together. I want to see the 3J's Rock! And I hope they put out a Rockin' Album w/ a good singer! I loved the 02 show and think that if this is what Plant wanted to do it would be done. Believe me, they could go out as Led Zeppelin w/ Plant and no new music and sell out a world tour, but w/out Plant they need a good album and to go out w/ a big name band. I wouldn't want Steven Tyler to be Plants' replacement on an Album, I would just like to see the 2 bands tour together. Don't you like Aerosmith? One more thing, and other people have said this, and I have said it. "I want to hear Jimmy ROCK!" The 3J's are ready to ROCK! Robert Plant hasn't rocked for years! Even W/Jimmy! He did great at the Reunion, but he even said he was "playing a character," it isn't him anymore.

• 2 months later...

Gotta go with no to both. What I want and what I think will actually happen are sadly, not the same. There's a better chance of David Gilmour and Roger Waters getting on the same stage together again than there is of Led Zeppelin going back on the road.

The one-off concert was a fantastic way of ending Led Zeppelin on a positive note, rather than how it originally ended. They got to ride on into the sunset with a crowd of adoring fans screaming for them, rather than with everyone crying and devastated. It's a lot better than most bands get for a swan song.

Gotta go with no to both. What I want and what I think will actually happen are sadly, not the same. There's a better chance of David Gilmour and Roger Waters getting on the same stage together again than there is of Led Zeppelin going back on the road.

The one-off concert was a fantastic way of ending Led Zeppelin on a positive note, rather than how it originally ended. They got to ride on into the sunset with a crowd of adoring fans screaming for them, rather than with everyone crying and devastated. It's a lot better than most bands get for a swan song.

Well said.