Mick Hinton. .

Bozoso73

Is he still alive?  If so what is he up to? Did he do a lot of speaking about Bonzo and their relationship after Bonzo's death?  

I believe he died about three years ago, not sure how vocal he was about their relationship but they did have a strange give and take from what I have read.

Is he still alive?  If so what is he up to? Did he do a lot of speaking about Bonzo and their relationship after Bonzo's death?  

All I know about Mick Hinton, in the dozens and dozens of books that I have read about Led Zeppelin, the overall consensus seems to be that Mick Hinton was a very dedicated and very loyal employee of John Bonham and an important part in the overall structure of the whole Led Zeppelin organization. 

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/2/2019 at 2:07 PM, Jill eesley said:

Mick died 2007 , desperately trying to get help finding Jan  Micks ex wife and son Dan we lived next door to to them in Cornwall 

Jill you've found me! Send me a private message if you'd like to talk.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I met Mick one evening at his place with 2 friends of mine. Bonzo had just passed away and he was devastated. We spent the night trying to cheer him up. A great day to remember for me

as I spent 2 years in Corwall  ( Bodmin )before going back home to France.

• 4 months later...
10 hours ago, Steve Way said:

Hey Dan 

I was a friend of your dads 

Have a few pics and letters I kept 

as I remember he lived in Radcliffe in Nottingham 

Can converse more if you still on this platform 

cheers

steve 

If you send him a PM, he will be notified through his email address he signed up with. Good luck. Cheers.