2016 Major League Baseball Contest....

paul carruthers

I think the Twins and those stinking Angels killed me.  A little bit of speculation for next year.  I think Milwaukee will be one of the most improved teams.  Based on how they finished.  Also the Reds.  That division may be tough.  The Cubs may have made them tough.  And yes, I know the Yankees will do what they do best, SPEND.    Hopefully my team can sign Matt Wieters.  But first I will worry about this game on Tuesday vs the team I hate more than I can say.  I cannot stand Bautista, or Encarcion or Anderson or that coach.  I am hoping we take the bastards down

Congrats to EBK!!!!!!!

10 hours ago, ebk said:

Thanks jabe!  

Sometimes the darts hit the bullseye :) 

Just think Esther, if we can win this game in Toronto, you can get a playoff ticket!   I am going to be a wreck watching that game.  No pitchers announced yet but I am sure its going to be Tillman for us.  I am guessing Stroman or Estrada for them?  To me they have 3 scary guys, Bautista, Encarcion, and Anderson.   Martin also.  But they are not Boston scary.  Encarcion is the only one that really puts any fear in me.  We have more power throughout the lineup but Davis is a major liability if he does not get his head screwed on right for this game.  His defense is just great.  People do not realize that.  The tag be put on one of the Yankees on a wide throw yesterday was an example.  Go O's!!!!!!!

Way to pick 'em, ebk! Congrats on the win! Mazel tov. :toast:

Bravo to Paul once again for running the contest and crunching the numbers. One more month of playoff baseball and you can take a well-deserved rest.

Archived