Ticks

apantherfrommd

Is it interesting how the word "politics" is made up of the words "poli" meaning "many" in Latin, and "tics" as in "bloodsucking creatures"?

I still have a scar on my neck from when I was 6 years old from a tick that was pulled. It was the day I went to my grandfathers funeral.

I didn't feel the thing on my neck. The tick.

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/topic/19856-the-rest-in-peace-thread/?do=findComment&comment=931074

I've always liked your fun facts and I knew that one, and agree completely! Ipman What do you think of "bloodlines", and the people that give credence to them? What we have here is an "outsider" that doesn't give a sh** to the rituals. It's pi**ing some elites off. How do you feel about that?

As for your question, I will gracefully answer it. If you are given a job description, and your swear an oath to defend a country you do it!

I supported Slick Willie when I was a member of a party. You have to defend! That's first and foremost! Don't you agree?

On 9/7/2018 at 8:41 PM, apantherfrommd said:

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/topic/19856-the-rest-in-peace-thread/?do=findComment&comment=931074

I've always liked your fun facts and I knew that one, and agree completely! Ipman What do you think of "bloodlines", and the people that give credence to them? What we have here is an "outsider" that doesn't give a sh** to the rituals. It's pi**ing some elites off. How do you feel about that?

As for your question, I will gracefully answer it. If you are given a job description, and your swear an oath to defend a country you do it!

I supported Slick Willie when I was a member of a party. You have to defend! That's first and foremost! Don't you agree?

Bloodlines are bullshit, no one should get preferential treatment just because they were lucky to be born into a family. You should achieve in life based EXCLUSIVELY on your merit, nothing else. Trump is a degenerate piece of shit, he is no outsider, in fact he is the ultimate insider, that is exactly how he got to were he is. Drain the swamp, he IS the swamp. He is not just pissing off the elites, he is pissing off any sane individual.

I do not support Trump for several reasons, first, he used his power and connects to dodge the draft. If he would have sucked it up and said he did not believe in the war and either go to Canada or jail I would completely respect that decision, but no, he dodged the draft and chased vagina and then joked about it. Kids are dying in your place and you JOKE about it? The other reasons are sheer corruption and incompetence. You do not depend respect and loyalty, you must earn them.

I actually came back from the Led Zeppelin concert in Landover MD with a wood tick on back of my leg after sleeping in the woods the night before the concert.  I never felt it.  When I noticed something stuck to my leg when I was back in NY my grandmother who was alive then took me to a local hospital.  They asked If I had been down South and said yes.  They do not have this type of tick up here.  They got rid of it.  Lesson learned.  I am lucky they had no lyme disease or anything.  I did not include this in my ordeal on my timeline story

On 9/11/2018 at 4:37 PM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I actually came back from the Led Zeppelin concert in Landover MD with a wood tick on back of my leg after sleeping in the woods the night before the concert.  I never felt it.  When I noticed something stuck to my leg when I was back in NY my grandmother who was alive then took me to a local hospital.  They asked If I had been down South and said yes.  They do not have this type of tick up here.  They got rid of it.  Lesson learned.  I am lucky they had no lyme disease or anything.  I did not include this in my ordeal on my timeline story

I got one on my side, but felt it actually bite and had a friend pull it off. This was in N. California in the hills around Santa Rosa. The dogs there had them all on their necks. Blood sucking bastards.

On 9/12/2018 at 9:32 PM, redrum said:

I got one on my side, but felt it actually bite and had a friend pull it off. This was in N. California in the hills around Santa Rosa. The dogs there had them all on their necks. Blood sucking bastards.

Yes, but not sure if its the same species  I had from Maryland?

Weird fun fact about the Western Fence lizard (AKA Blue Belly): studies have shown Lyme disease is lower in areas where the lizards occur. When ticks carrying Lyme disease feed on these lizards' blood, a protein in the lizard's blood kills the bacteria that cause Lyme disease. The infection is therefore cleared and the tick no longer carries Lyme disease.

Archived