Mothership packaging mistake

Zosofan

Just opened "Mothership Deluxe Edition" and found that I had 1 copy of CD1 and 2 copies of CD2, not the DVD which were exerpts from "Led Zeppelin DVD". Since I already have the Led Zeppelin DVD as well as everything Zeppelin has officially released, I'm not worried. Just found it interesting.

Has anyone else here received the package missing the DVD and received a total of three cd's? Might actually be a collectors item at some point, though it may be hard to prove since somebody could actually purchase another "Mothership" and slip in a disc and make a false accusation.

btw, though I don't post much and primarily enjoy reading the posts of fellow diehard fans, Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm a serious Zeppelin collector with a small part of my house dedicated to "The Hammer of the Gods". Hell, I even have a couple of Gibson Les Pauls that I play through my Marshall Bluesbreaker.

Take care

Just opened "Mothership Deluxe Edition" and found that I had 1 copy of CD1 and 2 copies of CD2, not the DVD which were exerpts from "Led Zeppelin DVD". Since I already have the Led Zeppelin DVD as well as everything Zeppelin has officially released, I'm not worried. Just found it interesting.

Has anyone else here received the package missing the DVD and received a total of three cd's? Might actually be a collectors item at some point, though it may be hard to prove since somebody could actually purchase another "Mothership" and slip in a disc and make a false accusation.

btw, though I don't post much and primarily enjoy reading the posts of fellow diehard fans, Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm a serious Zeppelin collector with a small part of my house dedicated to "The Hammer of the Gods". Hell, I even have a couple of Gibson Les Pauls that I play through my Marshall Bluesbreaker.

Take care

My discs are as they should be B)

What I'm going to do is purchase another "Mothership Deluxe Edition" or two and keep them stored away in their original unopened packaging. Some may think it's a waste of money but I'm a collector. I have a 5 year old son (who's middle name is Page) that will be receiving my collection later down the road.

Watching the just released "Song Remains the Same" in HD-DVD on my 65" HDTV right now. You guys got to experience this. Especially when a couple of percs and vics are involved.. :D:D

• 3 weeks later...
I have the same missing ocean on mine too, i think it is the case with all the bonus DVD's coming from mothership. Have heard this issue from friends too...

Yup the oceans like my favourite song on there and I was desperately looking for it cuz i thought they missed it out lol

Archived