3 hours ago, The Rover said:

I'd like to suggest that you put all three video feeds on the screen, at the same time. For the 4th feed, you could add the words to the song, so we can all sing along... 🙂

😁 We decided against the typical 3 cam look for the videos , at least most of the time because we never liked that look. It's kind of like..."what do I look at??" We are posting individual instrument camera videos as well which are in a playlist in the channel. That way one can focus exclusively on each instrument without distraction. Here's an example.

12 hours ago, porgie66 said:

😁 We decided against the typical 3 cam look for the videos , at least most of the time because we never liked that look. It's kind of like..."what do I look at??" We are posting individual instrument camera videos as well which are in a playlist in the channel.

👍 Oh, okay, I did not realize that. I have always thought, that that's how any rock concert should be filmed, with isolated camera angles that can be viewed at will,  by the consumer when they watch a DVD or Blu-ray. In addition, I would have a fixed  "full stage" view that could be viewed, as an option, because, like being in the audience at a rock concert, you naturally see the whole stage, and you then let your eyes focus on what you want to see at any particular moment. It's not Rocket Science, but the "MTV" style of filming concerts rules the day when bands are being filmed.

13 hours ago, The Rover said:

👍 Oh, okay, I did not realize that. I have always thought, that that's how any rock concert should be filmed, with isolated camera angles that can be viewed at will,  by the consumer when they watch a DVD or Blu-ray. In addition, I would have a fixed  "full stage" view that could be viewed, as an option, because, like being in the audience at a rock concert, you naturally see the whole stage, and you then let your eyes focus on what you want to see at any particular moment. It's not Rocket Science, but the "MTV" style of filming concerts rules the day when bands are being filmed.

Well, the "god" shot / all members in the frame isn't possible for us because we are on different continents! 😁

I wish there was a TSRTS release with that shot from the audience that is seen occasionally. I'd be very happy to see the whole show from that perspective. 

George, Travelling Riverside Blues sounds awesome. I just subbed the channel and "Liked" the Facebook page. Lots of videos to catch up on over the next few weeks. Lots of classic songs for you to choose from and record. And top class musicianship guaranteed.

11 hours ago, R Amblinman said:

George, Travelling Riverside Blues sounds awesome. I just subbed the channel and "Liked" the Facebook page. Lots of videos to catch up on over the next few weeks. Lots of classic songs for you to choose from and record. And top class musicianship guaranteed.

Thank you, appreciate the support! 

• 2 weeks later...

Pat's Delight - fantastic !!  I wish they had played this more often live.  I like Moby Dick but this is also a great groove around the drum solo. You guys are all killing it here. And as usual the sound is superb.

3 hours ago, John M said:

Pat's Delight - fantastic !!  I wish they had played this more often live.  I like Moby Dick but this is also a great groove around the drum solo. You guys are all killing it here. And as usual the sound is superb.

Thanks , really appreciate that. We have some more '69 era tunes coming up. We're having fun with it! 

5 hours ago, Christopher Lees said:

Your guitar playing is excellent and has great tone too. What are you using for fx? Amps?

Thanks. I'm not the guitarist but from what I know, no amp.... he uses a Line 6 Helix with a Marshall Plexi. (?)  He tweaks the settings a bit and he just got his main Les Paul rewired Page style so he will be using that as his primary axe. 

1 hour ago, John M said:

This is astonishing.

Thank you, glad you dig it! Check out our other videos and Playlists, we are posting individual instrument camera videos as well. PFoZ will have more on the way soon!