Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
zengac

Jimmy's Pants

Okay, ladies, the official launch of the Jimmy's Pants thread! Here's a few to get us started....

ad13ac57nz4.th.jpg

jimmyspantsez6.th.jpg

jpsydneyshowgroundaustrzh7.th.jpg

jp002oh1.th.jpg

:wub::wub::wub:

There's more- leave it to me. When I can get back into photobucket you will see. :shifty:

Oooo, I was hoping someone would say that!! Bring it on home to me baby.... I can't wait!!! :D

Hmm...it depends on what you guys are after. Him just looking good in pants? I have tons of those kinds of pictures..as I'm sure most people do :lol:

Hmm...it depends on what you guys are after. Him just looking good in pants? I have tons of those kinds of pictures..as I'm sure most people do :lol:

I guess most people here would be happy if you post them. :) I would :D

Well, the thing is I meant his legs looking good in pants...which is almost every picture I have of him :lol:

Well, the thing is I meant his legs looking good in pants...which is almost every picture I have of him :lol:

Sounds great, just post your favorites or the ones that haven't been posted in the hot pics thread already ;)

Exactly! I say, post whatever pics you have of Jimmy's pants. Whether it's his legs ... or something else... that looks good, it will be a treat!

To us Brits 'pants' means something else... i.e boxers or whatever. so yeah feel free to post jimmy in his underwear!

I think they're shorts actually. Guys could wear short ones back them before all this he- man, gangsta fashion where all clothes have to be enormously oversized. :lol:

To us Brits 'pants' means something else... i.e boxers or whatever. so yeah feel free to post jimmy in his underwear!

:lol::lol::lol: I did not know that! Thanks for the clarification!

what show was that pic. taken cali. ,florida ,hawaii must have been somewhere warm?

I believe that's from a rehersal before the '79 or '80 shows. I have the whole pic some place and they're all pretty much dressed like that. I'm sure they don't like to be confined by their clothing, but I doubt they'd actually do a show dressed like that!

Edit: Here's the whole pic: http://photobucket.com/albums/y117/ledzepp...ray_Studios.jpg

Edited by Sunray782

I believe that's from a rehersal before the '79 or '80 shows. I have the whole pic some place and they're all pretty much dressed like that. I'm sure they don't like to be confined by their clothing, but I doubt they'd actually do a show dressed like that!

Edit: Here's the whole pic: http://photobucket.com/albums/y117/ledzepp...ray_Studios.jpg

Haha that pics hilarious Jonesy actually looks ridiculous!

Yeah, that picture's from a rehearsal for Knebworth in 1979. I figured Jimmy's shorts were too shiny to not be boxers :lol:

Here's some of his bum. I posted them in the HPOJP thread awhile ago but I think they belong here. Who knew a bum could be so lovely....

bum.jpg

BoardingPlane.jpg

ledzeppelinleedsrettie022.jpg

sweetcheeksxy7.jpg

Here's some of his bum. I posted them in the HPOJP thread awhile ago but I think they belong here. Who knew a bum could be so lovely....

bum.jpg

BoardingPlane.jpg

ledzeppelinleedsrettie022.jpg

sweetcheeksxy7.jpg

Looks like he has a big bulge in his pants.

hehe yes!

very yum

For a somewhat skinny guy, he's hot. I've always wondered if there's a bunch of polaroids of jimmy sans clothing floating around from Zep's hey day, or maybe he's too smart to allow that to happen.