Jimmy's Pants

zengac

Probably briefs, I could never see him wearing a thong and I don't think guys in the 70's wore boxers- they seem to be a thing that came popular with baggy gangster rapper clothes. :lol:

Jimmy in a thong!? :hysterical:

It wouldn't be sexy. No way :blink: Men are not supposed to wear a thong

AGREED!

:lol:

There are thongs for men, how comfortable they are I can't say. As far as how long boxers have been around, I have a few old Sears catalogs from the 50's that have boxers for sale.

If Jimmy read this thread, I wonder what he'd think about the posted pictures and discussion?

There are thongs for men, how comfortable they are I can't say. As far as how long boxers have been around, I have a few old Sears catalogs from the 50's that have boxers for sale.

If Jimmy read this thread, I wonder what he'd think about the posted pictures and discussion?

I know there are thongs for men… but Jimmy in one? I hope not! :lol:

Ha… well hopefully he'd be flattered… though we do have some…interesting…conversations about him and his endowment! :D:lol:

I know there are thongs for men… but Jimmy in one? I hope not! :lol:

Ha… well hopefully he'd be flattered… though we do have some…interesting…conversations about him and his endowment! :D:lol:

Haha hopefully. Hopefully he'd also want to contact me. :lol:

Yea, you wish Noora

IMO, the only men who look good wearing thongs are gay guys who do a lot of squats, and probably the only people who want to look at them are gay guys who like guys who do a lot of squats :D

As for Jimmy reading this thread, or Robert on his Jeans thread, they'd likely laugh their heads off. They both appear to have good senses of humor. :lol:

As for Jimmy reading this thread, or Robert on his Jeans thread, they'd likely laugh their heads off. They both appear to have good senses of humor. :lol:

I totally agree. What man wouldn't enjoy a positive discussion about their "naughty bits"?

Haha, yeah sure :rolleyes: I think we're all hoping for that! :lol:

Actually I don't think I'd want him to… it would be sort of strange, if you know what I mean… :unsure:

Yea I know. But it would be nice to have a talk with him. About Led Zeppelin and stuff

Jimmy would probably have a good laugh and secretly be happy that girls are still admiring his..... erm.... beauty. :lol:

You girls are really cheeky...it all started with Jimmy's pants, then how good his legs look in pants, :) and how about his bum? oh yeah, let's not forget that :wub: but now this is where it gets more and more interesting. Now we are talking about serious stuff : Jimmy's underwear and his... well, how do we call it? ...hidden beauty :rolleyes:

Always thought what he excelled most was in playing guitar. Guess it was not only that! :D

Love all threads on Jimmy...keep posting, ladies

I personally like this one!

1977_Manticore_032ii.jpg

and well, this one too

jimmythii2.jpg

with his dad: hey ,what a great masterpiece you raised

jppdad.gif

Baby, no actually BABE Pink look

toronto69-12-1.jpg

Wizard Jimmy

la3-24-75-jp.jpg

Good night! at least for me, living downunder ;)

Archived