Jimmy's Pants

zengac

hi. man my daughter has to show me how to load pics of my favs, love all the pics , his soul just shines through, i can never get enough of him. wish i would have seen him live, i was into them since 1975, and to think i was close to oakland ca, been to days on the green , but missed them. hope maybe i still might have a chance!!!keep posting

I perfectly agree with you. I love all his pictures when on stage. That was more important to him than anything else: his music. You can tell by the look in his face and his body language. At times so intense and passionate, other times exhilarating and funny.

My favorite musician of all for this reason. It wasn't about technique. It was all about emotions and feelings. I am actually quoting something he really said when asked about his guitar playing and musicianship. That tells a lot about the Man. :kiss:

I can only say that you are among the luckiest people to have experienced his magic live. It surely must have been something that will stay in your fondest memories and in your heart forever. Treasure this.

Dedicated to this special musician here are more pictures of him (pants/hair/smile/live pictures whatever you want to call them). JIMMY OH JIMMY

:)

It does! It looks photoshopped… or even glued on or something! :lol:

Jimmy has always been just gorgeous. I have loved him since I was 13 and now I'm 44 (ancient to my kids) but I think he looks even more wonderful now. I would love to sit and drink tequila talk to him, I think it could be quite interesting, the tales he could tell!

I know :wub: To me he's saying "come on and get me", and OH I WILL :lol:

Pants, belly, JIMMY *drooooooling*

PN004781.jpg

Oh yeah! I posted the same picture on the other jimmy's pictures thread. This is definitely hot.

One of the best "drooling" picture..

Here some Pants pictures to keep us going (that white silk suit, those pants, my god, it's a any girl's sweet dream), :wub:

PN005128-1.jpg

PN004519.jpg

PN005263.jpg

PN004842.jpg

That's a personal question! I think that's overkill. That's like asking about his sex life! He would probably call you a "pompous git" or a hooligan!

I don't know about that. If underpants were such big private deal people wouldn't hang them outside on the clothesline where all your neighbours can see them. My aunts neighbour hangs her thongs out to dry. Jimmy would probably laugh and say something smart.

That's a personal question! I think that's overkill. That's like asking about his sex life! He would probably call you a "pompous git" or a hooligan!

Hey, with this one we will never be able to guess if he's wearing boxers or thongs...

But...his cheeky look says it all :D " well, this morning I forgot to put my underwear before getting dressed. But you know what, it's more comfy :P

PN006377.jpg

I suppose it all depends on the context of the question. I don't know the man, but I would hope he'd find it a humorous, rhetorical inquiry that only indicates the extremely high level of interest in his "pants". As there's no chance in hell I'd ever have the opportunity to ask him anything, the question was posed to the group to elicite conversation and perhaps a few smiles. :)

Archived