Liverpool - Premier League Champions

Xolo1974

Oh fucking YES, back on our perch. Evans couldn't do it, Houlier couldn't do it, Raffa couldn't do it, Brendan couldn't do it, they all came close. Jurgen Klopp is a genius, a man of passion, dedication and belief, he's up there with the great Liverpool managers of the past, Shankly, Paisley, Fagan, Dalgish. Watch out Alex we are going to take our league record back.  Liverpool, Liverpool, Liverpool YNWA.

Edited by JTM

30 minutes ago, JTM said:

Oh fucking YES, back on our perch. Houlier couldn't do it Raffa couldn't do it, Brendan couldn't do it, they all came close. Jurgen Klopp is a genius, a man of passion, dedication and belief, he's up there with the great Liverpool managers of the past, Shankly, Paisley, Fagan, Dalgish. Watch out Alex we are going to take our league record back.  Liverpool, Liverpool, Liverpool YNWA.

….. and it's SIR Alex. League record back? Dream on :D

1 minute ago, chillumpuffer said:

….. and it's SIR Alex. League record back? Dream on :D

Of course, Sir Alex. Dreams do come true, after all Man Utd's did, that perch though, it needs painting a new shade of Red, it's looking very faded at the mo.

It does feel weird winning under these conditions and all...sort of anti-climactic. I didn't even know the EPL was back to playing matches. I haven't been following sports news since the leagues shut down in March.

Figures after a 30 year wait, Liverpool would have to endure a little more waiting as the season was interrupted.

Hearty congratulations to the Red!

32 minutes ago, Strider said:

It does feel weird winning under these conditions and all...sort of anti-climactic. I didn't even know the EPL was back to playing matches. I haven't been following sports news since the leagues shut down in March.

Figures after a 30 year wait, Liverpool would have to endure a little more waiting as the season was interrupted.

Hearty congratulations to the Red!

It's such a relief that the season wasn't null and voided, which at one point seemed a possibility. Even ending the season on  a "how they stand" basis would have seemed like a hollow victory.

3 hours ago, JTM said:

It's such a relief that the season wasn't null and voided, which at one point seemed a possibility. Even ending the season on  a "how they stand" basis would have seemed like a hollow victory.

Which is a problem the NBA (U.S. pro basketball league) faces.