What Jimmy Page said about living at the haunted Aleister Crowley house

5 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

That sounds about right. Jimmy's friend Malcolm Dent served as the caretaker for nearly the entire period of ownership.

Jimmy did say he was aware of spirits in the house, maybe they preferred the Dave Clark Five and Jimmy couldn't take it anymore? Either that or he paid for the most expensive AirBnB stay in history?

Edited by Mr.Bones

As a local living near Boleskine, anecdotally I hear from older people who worked there in the past that either they never saw or felt anything weird, or they had something strange happen or felt something inexplicably ominous occur. Now, whether there was whisky or psylocibin involved... I dunno. 😇

Either way, the new owners are ethically steaming ahead with the rebuilding and repurposing of the house and site, with paid contractors and a healthy amount of volunteers. Whatever one's beliefs, they're trying to make something good for the locality and beyond. I am not connected to them in any way (yet!). More info and donations: https://www.boleskinehouse.org/

On 11/1/2020 at 1:03 PM, Mr.Bones said:

Supposedly, over the entirety of his ownership of the property, about three weeks in total. 

Yeah, read something along those lines, and he sold it around 1990, then it became guest house.