Jimmy with Charlotte Martin

Mikelangelo

Hi guys! I´m sure these photos are nothing special (new), but about the 2nd and the 5th photo; any info on those? I was thinking that the 2nd could be in Scotland, near Boleskine house, but I´m not saying it is... Just that there´s bit like a mountain in the background, maybe Loch Ness? The fifth photo, I presume is Jimmy with Charlotte, tho´ I´m not sure. Any info on these?

Jimmy, Scarlett, Charlotte.jpg

Boleskine.jpg

J, C.jpg

Knebworth.jpg

J, C #2.jpg

Ok, the second photo seems to be in the immediate vicinity of Jimmy's boathouse in Pangbourne. I've been there and the width of the waterway and everything appears to match. Going from memory, Jimmy's wearing the same coat that he wore at the Bath Festival on June 28, 1970 so this was most likely taken in 1970 or 1971. They first met at the Royal Albert Hall in London on January 9, 1970.

The fifth and final photo is indeed Jimmy and Charlotte and according to Scarlet Page is the first photo she (Scarlet) ever took. 

2 hours ago, Mikelangelo said:

Ok, thanks!!! The boathouse-location would have been my second guess for the 2nd photo indeed!!! I guess there´s no photos of them at Boleskine house, there´s even very few of Jimmy being there.

Jimmy only spent somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 days total at Boleskine during the whole time he owned the place. Boleskine was just an expensive occult collectible for all intent and purpose.

14 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

Jimmy only spent somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 days total at Boleskine during the whole time he owned the place. Boleskine was just an expensive occult collectible for all intent and purpose.

Yes, he could afford such a "collectible" 😆

21 hours ago, Mikelangelo said:

Ok, thanks!!! The boathouse-location would have been my second guess for the 2nd photo indeed!!! I guess there´s no photos of them at Boleskine house, there´s even very few of Jimmy being there.

It's definitely NOT Boleskine House. I've been there a few times as well and the width of Loch Ness is far greater than that shown in the photo.  

On 1/9/2021 at 6:44 AM, SteveAJones said:

It's definitely NOT Boleskine House. I've been there a few times as well and the width of Loch Ness is far greater than that shown in the photo.  

it would have to be to accommodate that nasty beastie which livith under the waves.