What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

^^ Moondance is an excellent album!

I'm listening to Waiting for Columbus with Little Feat.

Waiting for Columbus is just as excellent !! Lowell George may be one of the more underated musician by music listeners out there. He certainly got accolades but you don't hear about him that often.

I noticed after I posted my 'Moondance' that pennylane two posts before was listening to Van's Tupelo Honey ! :D Nice coincidence !

Waiting for Columbus is just as excellent !! Lowell George may be one of the more underated musician by music listeners out there. He certainly got accolades but you don't hear about him that often.

I noticed after I posted my 'Moondance' that pennylane two posts before was listening to Van's Tupelo Honey ! :D Nice coincidence !

Yeah, I love Lowell's guitarplaying and of course, his songwriting and vocals too. The whole band is underrated.

Tupelo Honey is just as great too. Last night I listened to Van Morrisons live album It's Too Late To Stop Now all night. He's done a lot of great records.

Edited by Swede