What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

BBC Radio 6

Nada Surf is playing right now. Doing a live set with a Smith's Cover of There is A Light.

Pretty tame.

I was never too big on their first big hit, Popular but they got me hook, line and sinker with The Weight Is A Gift a couple years ago. Can't wait for their new album in 2008. I hate I've also missed them live the last couple of times they were through here (NC). Maybe next year.

Gore Gore Girls

GOREGOREGIRLSLIVE.jpg

Cool to see the Gore Gore Girls mentioned here. I wasn't in attendance but they just opened a show for Southern Culture on the Skids in Carrboro, NC over the weekend.

Yay! These chicks are great! I found them through myspace a couple of months back, really great stuff.

They've got a song called Where Evil Grows at myspace which is unbelievable good! I love it.

http://www.myspace.com/goregoregirls

The Ocean - Zep

Radio Station q1043 in NYC "Gets the Led Out" every day at 8a and 8p. DJ Carol Miller is on now and is talking about the show, and about the awesome chemistry the band had; Carol is convinced they will tour. Go to www.Q1043.com to see reunion stuff you won't see anywhere else.