BLACK BEAUTY SITE NEW URL

StarShip0417

Pink Floyd (1987) Ltd took similar action against "The owner and/or operator of pinkfloydbrand.com" on 6th June 2023. The visible bits on justia.com show that the case is very similar to the one launched against discjapan in that they both go on about counterfeit goods. The Floyd camp justified their injunction application against Discjapan because "An injunction serves the public interest because of the consumer confusion caused by counterfeit goods, and there is no countervailing harm to Defendant from an order directing them to stop infringement." The full 18 page complaint against pinkfloydbrand.com is available at archive.org. I would not be surprised if much of the language in that document is the same as in the discjapan document which is not available for free. It makes for an interesting read anyway.

Some backup info:

Pink Floyd (1987) Ltd vs discjapan at justia.com

Pink Floyd (1987) Ltd vs pinkfloydbrand.com at justia.com

Edited by nigelss

On 9/25/2023 at 4:40 PM, StarShip0417 said:

I am sorry for the concern I have caused you all.
The Black Beauty site has reopened today.

I was conflicted as I listened to the dismay of ZEP collectors around the world over the sudden closure of the Black Beauty website on September 11.

I want to thank you for your decision to reopen the site and for your courage in doing so.
Thank you very much.

• 4 weeks later...

I was going though some old Internet bookmarks and noticed the Black Beauty site is gone but see the new updated link.

Also, it seems LedZepConcerts.com is down as well since around 2020.   Does anyone know Jeff and any plans to resurrect this website ??  That is a real shame letting all that information go down the toilet.  Especially all the information for all the Page & Plant concerts from 1994-2001.  It lists all the venue names and set lists.

Hopefully this gets fixed or I may just use Way Back Machine and create a new website myself and will be a nice project.   Here is the WayBack link to show what I mean.

https://web.archive.org/web/20200709152905/http://www.ledzepconcerts.com/concertdates/index.php?m=cdpp

On 10/26/2023 at 12:03 AM, OBM3322 said:

I was going though some old Internet bookmarks and noticed the Black Beauty site is gone but see the new updated link.

Also, it seems LedZepConcerts.com is down as well since around 2020.   Does anyone know Jeff and any plans to resurrect this website ??  That is a real shame letting all that information go down the toilet.  Especially all the information for all the Page & Plant concerts from 1994-2001.  It lists all the venue names and set lists.

Hopefully this gets fixed or I may just use Way Back Machine and create a new website myself and will be a nice project.   Here is the WayBack link to show what I mean.

https://web.archive.org/web/20200709152905/http://www.ledzepconcerts.com/concertdates/index.php?m=cdpp

It’s not down. I googled “black beauty starship zeppelin” (without the quotation marks) and it was the first site that popped up. Black Beauty is alive and well.

15 minutes ago, Dirty Work said:

It’s not down. I googled “black beauty starship zeppelin” (without the quotation marks) and it was the first site that popped up. Black Beauty is alive and well.

Oh no no, I had the old link and updated to the new one already, thanks.

The rest of my post is about LedZepConcerts.com    , it has a serious ton of Archive information for Page & Plant shows and it's all gone.  It listed every P&P concert from 1994-2001,  no physical downloads, but it listed the dates, set list and venue

• 3 months later...
7 hours ago, JMH said:

Gravity Stereo com the new discjapan?

My guesstimate? No...

judging by the amount of  (very very old) titles for sale on their site, I'm convinced these are not originals, but overpriced CD-r s. Vintage Scorpio, Neutral Zone, Condor and even Swingin' Pig silvers from 1989, 1990 or 1991 have become scarce after more than three decades.

DiscJapan would never sell counterfeits. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, StarShip0417 said:

Black Beauty site is temporarily unavailable due to fiber optic line construction. It will take some time.

Thank you very much for the update. Thank you for all you do.

On 3/25/2024 at 7:08 AM, StarShip0417 said:

Black Beauty site is temporarily unavailable due to fiber optic line construction. It will take some time.

Thanks for the update and all your hard work