Zeppelin 45's

irg82

Doesn't matter what country. I mean, I know there are hundreds of singles that are different because of the country they were released in. I'm talking about overall, what songs were released as singles, and what were their B-Sides?

It's 5000, Hang-man I've got one.

Brad, got this list from some site, so if it's wrong sorry.

Good Times Bad Times/Communication Breakdown,

Living Loving Maid/Whole Lotta Love,

Immigrant Song/Hey Hey What Can I Do,

Black Dog/Misty Mountain Hop,

Rock and Roll/Four Sticks,

Over The Hills & Far Away/Dancing Days,

The Crunge/D’yer Mak’er,

Trampled Underfoot/Black Country Woman,

Royal Orleans/Candy Store Rock and

Fool In The Rain/Hot Dog.

It's 5000, Hang-man I've got one.

Brad, got this list from some site, so if it's wrong sorry.

Good Times Bad Times/Communication Breakdown,

Living Loving Maid/Whole Lotta Love,

Immigrant Song/Hey Hey What Can I Do,

Black Dog/Misty Mountain Hop,

Rock and Roll/Four Sticks,

Over The Hills & Far Away/Dancing Days,

The Crunge/D’yer Mak’er,

Trampled Underfoot/Black Country Woman,

Royal Orleans/Candy Store Rock and

Fool In The Rain/Hot Dog.

Sweet, thanks.

----------------

Now playing: Led Zeppelin - The Lemon Song

via FoxyTunes

Hey-Up again.....

I dont mind being wrong, & if i am, i put my hands up, but im SURE, on this one im right. If so, then your

5000/1, is 500/1, which is better.£££££££££, or $$$$$$$$$$.

All the best

Hang-man.

Can you guys tell me how many singles they released and the names of the songs on them? I'm gonna try and get them all on vinyl and I might get the CD ones too. Thanks.

Ok, let me say that this is my field B) because I made a website with all the Led Zeppelin singles ... so you can check this (or look at my signature below): I think you won't find another one better than mine (hopefully).

Anyway, I read that very very old article about the 50 rarest records (almost the same you can find on Record Collector magazine :( ) and I didn't see your 5000 number (event 500 too).

To my knowledge, there are more or less 500 singles known to exist worldwide; there's an interesting but old book (The Singles - Worldwide guide to led zeppelin 45's by Samuel Ketenjian) with about 400 singles: my site includes more items than the book itself. :)

Please note that my site is for reference only and I'm not a professional dealer / seller.

The picture shown of the 10 singles box is from New Zealand and it's an interesting collector item (but the box must be in better conditions) including the fact that a few labels of the singles are inverted (A side on the B etc.).

If you need more informations please don't hesitate to ask.

Have fun and don't spend too much money: if you're not in a hurry you'll understand the real value from time to time ...

B)

The picture shown of the 10 singles box is from New Zealand and it's an interesting collector item (but the box must be in better conditions) including the fact that a few labels of the singles are inverted (A side on the B etc.).

Have fun and don't spend too much money: if you're not in a hurry you'll understand the real value from time to time ...

B)

That NZ box can fetch a couple hundred on ebay nowadays.....I know my box is a little rough on the outside....but I don't care....I bought it new off the shelf for less than $30 when it came out. ;)

Thanks guys. I just won an unplayed Japanese Immigrant Song / Hey Hey What Can I Do on eBay. :thumbsup:

Wait, so there are only 500 UK Trampled Underfoot singles, or only 500 Worldwide?

They released a series of special editions ones consisting of 5000 in the UK. The have a small hole like and lp instead of a 45 hole. They also came with a black sleeve that says special edition and Trampled UNDerfoot/ Black Contry Woman. There are other singles of those two songs, but thay aren't special edition they look just like other singles from Swan Song.

And congrats on the 45, I don't have an unplayed. :P

Can you guys tell me how many singles they released and the names of the songs on them? I'm gonna try and get them all on vinyl and I might get the CD ones too. Thanks.

You need to purchase a copy of Samuel Ketenjian's book 'The Singles - Worldwide Guide to Led Zeppelin 45s'. It's a 1998 revision to his first book in 1993. You can normally find

one on ebay. I'd lost touch with Sam over the years once he moved to Beverly Hills. You may be able to find him on the net if you look hard enough.

It's a great book. You'll need something like $10,000 to get them all as several of the obscure Far Eastern singles sell for $350.00 a piece. Even Sam was still looking for a

few and discovering new ones.

You need to purchase a copy of Samuel Ketenjian's book 'The Singles - Worldwide Guide to Led Zeppelin 45s'. It's a 1998 revision to his first book in 1993. You can normally find

one on ebay. I'd lost touch with Sam over the years once he moved to Beverly Hills. You may be able to find him on the net if you look hard enough.

uhm, I thought I said the same in my post ... :whistling:

and also that the book is unfortunately not updated as my site ... long live to samuel

It's a great book. You'll need something like $10,000 to get them all as several of the obscure Far Eastern singles sell for $350.00 a piece. Even Sam was still looking for a

few and discovering new ones.

I know, I didn't mean all, just all the songs that were released as sigles. :)

Ok, let me say that this is my field B) because I made a website with all the Led Zeppelin singles ... so you can check this (or look at my signature below): I think you won't find another one better than mine (hopefully).

Anyway, I read that very very old article about the 50 rarest records (almost the same you can find on Record Collector magazine :( ) and I didn't see your 5000 number (event 500 too).

To my knowledge, there are more or less 500 singles known to exist worldwide; there's an interesting but old book (The Singles - Worldwide guide to led zeppelin 45's by Samuel Ketenjian) with about 400 singles: my site includes more items than the book itself. :)

Please note that my site is for reference only and I'm not a professional dealer / seller.

B)

Thanks, your website is incredible! Bookmarked it immediately. Must have taken a lot of time and work to compile this!

Archived