Newly discovered

Shema

14 minutes ago, Zep Hed said:

Welcome to a lifetime of lunacy!

LOL

46 minutes ago, Shema said:

At age 50, I just discovered Led Zeppelin last week and, on a certain level, it's been the happiest several days of my life. That is all.

It's never to late to acquire new tastes. Welcome.

Very cool! Lucky you. Discovering a band you love is the best feeling, especially in the early days where you're discovering stuff for the first time. There is a ton of great info on this forum, regarding info on the band, live shows, etc. Very helpful forum members too.   

12 hours ago, Shema said:

At age 50, I just discovered Led Zeppelin last week and, on a certain level, it's been the happiest several days of my life. That is all.

Haha this is indeed some Christmas magic. What tunes are blowing you away? Was there one tune that made your head explode? Welcome my friend. 

And since I discovered Zeppelin it's been the happiest 44 years of my life 😎

You'll find that Zep's live shows are a whole different experience than their studio albums. Start with the officially released live material (BBC Sessions, How The West Was Won, The Song Remains The Same soundtrack, the LZ DVD, etc.) and if you like them, go from there to the world of unofficial recordings. The easiest way to check the unofficial material out is in the Live forum on this site (see link below.) The sound quality of those recordings varies widely, from unlistenable to really good, but they give you a chance to listen to shows you otherwise wouldn't get a chance to hear.

https://forums.ledzeppelin.com/forum/5-led-zep-live/

And here's a really good guide on another site to Zep's unofficial recordings:

https://www.royal-orleans.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=18827

Edited by SteveZ98

2 hours ago, Shema said:

To be perfectly honest, I was watching a naked woman dance to a song, and there was such a remarkable synchronicity between visual and audio that I had to find out what the song was. Turned out to be "Since I've Been Loving You."

Jimmy Page would approve of that, then and now.  😂 🤣

6 hours ago, Shema said:

To be perfectly honest, I was watching a naked woman dance to a song, and there was such a remarkable synchronicity between visual and audio that I had to find out what the song was. Turned out to be "Since I've Been Loving You."

The BEST of both worlds! 😈