New Complete Japan '71 live album (Tarantura)

lololabrute

Thanks buddy - is this the Susquhanna CD?

Everybody - for one reason or another...i am unabel to access Dime....if somebody could share with me the Susquehanna CDs (23/9/71) via another options (e.g. wetransfer, googledrive), I'd really appreciate it. 

Cheers 

• 7 months later...
8 hours ago, CelestialSunrise03 said:

Does the new tarantura source for the 23rd show only go up to Celebration Day? If not, and if its allowed, could someone please share the remainder of the source please

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qlKoyt02RyQcjLE83jXCBpnhoskptACJ?usp=sharing

hope this still works!

L

Just now, CelestialSunrise03 said:

Thank you so much! the 23rd September '71 is probably my favourite Zep gig so any improvement to the sound is a must listen

Let me know what you think. I’m no expert but appreciate a good upgrade! 🙂

I just bought the new Oct.2nd/3rd box from EV but still can’t decide if it’s an upgrade on previous sources or just the same, but different…

1 hour ago, lololabrute said:

I just bought the new Oct.2nd/3rd box from EV but still can’t decide if it’s an upgrade on previous sources or just the same, but different…

Definitely an upgrade on the source I had, thank you once again 

8 hours ago, lololabrute said:

This is the best version the 23rd I’ve heard

These shows, and this show specifically are absolutely mind blowing. I also love the Montreux shows. They truly were a different band on every album, and every tour. As fans, we are beyond fortunate to be able to discover and discuss these differences. 

Thank you, to all of the contributors, the collectors, the community of Zeppelin fans on this forum are just absolutely incredible. As we grow in our lives, get old, to understand what they stood for, and what they left us with, it is something that I personally couldn’t imagine happening with any other group. 

Thanks for the shows, we are really grateful to have this community. 

On 5/16/2024 at 12:22 PM, Plant77 said:

These shows, and this show specifically are absolutely mind blowing. I also love the Montreux shows. They truly were a different band on every album, and every tour. As fans, we are beyond fortunate to be able to discover and discuss these differences. 

Thank you, to all of the contributors, the collectors, the community of Zeppelin fans on this forum are just absolutely incredible. As we grow in our lives, get old, to understand what they stood for, and what they left us with, it is something that I personally couldn’t imagine happening with any other group. 

Thanks for the shows, we are really grateful to have this community. 

Yeah, so many shows from the greatest to do it. And a huge amount of them in great quality, each one so different. Thanks for the shows indeed!